ouch!

ok so i feel veryyy stupid buttt i just fell down so hard outside my apartment on the street and i scraped my knee, hands and toes and my wrist hurts :sad: and i was planning on going to the gym right now before i went back to work and i do not think i can function enough to do that! word of advice to the ladies....do not wear cuffed pants and high heels because your heel will get stuck in the cuff and you will take a major digger in front of a lot of people, you will hurt yourself, and you wont be able to go to the gym...learn from my mistake!

Replies

• Tammikins
    Tammikins Posts: 27 Member
    ok so i feel veryyy stupid buttt i just fell down so hard outside my apartment on the street and i scraped my knee, hands and toes and my wrist hurts :sad: and i was planning on going to the gym right now before i went back to work and i do not think i can function enough to do that! word of advice to the ladies....do not wear cuffed pants and high heels because your heel will get stuck in the cuff and you will take a major digger in front of a lot of people, you will hurt yourself, and you wont be able to go to the gym...learn from my mistake!
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Oh man girl, I hope you are okay!
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    A friend from the office fell out of her SUV last week because her heels got caught in the cuff of her pants. She's all scraped up, her face, shoulder and knee. Be sure to clean your scrapes well, as my friend is now on antibiotics.
  • Jewlz
    Jewlz Posts: 135
    I have done that exact thing... stupid cuff pants!:blushing:
  • rowlandk
    rowlandk Posts: 146 Member
    I did that leaving the post office one day!! I sprained both of my ankles and everyone rushed over to ask if I was ok. Mortifying!
  • klarson
    klarson Posts: 43 Member
    I trip/fall/stumble ALL the time :bigsmile: You are not alone! One time I tripped on my way into the office and i fell down and hit the door and everything. People came out to see if i was okay b/c they heard a big thud! hee hee Scraped my knees and hurt my pride pretty bad too. I just laugh at myself now!
  • uwhuskygirl
    uwhuskygirl Posts: 320
    Ouchie! I'm sorry. I hope you're ok!
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    I just fell out of my car in front of a bunch of people...a bruise immediately appeared on my arm.
    gross.
    Its so embarassing...especially when they stop to ask me if I'm okay. I'd rather them just ignore it.

Hope you're okay!!!
  • Tammikins
    Tammikins Posts: 27 Member
    haha im sure ill laugh about this as soon as my knees and hands stop throbbing....i cannot wait to tell everyone at work tonight why im covered in band aids and limping haha oooh man