My wife and I....we've lost a whole person!

Options
124»

Replies

• ClarkeEJ
    ClarkeEJ Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You both look amazing! Well Done. Me and my hubby have lost 97lb between us since the beginning of January....
  • Browneyedgirl140
    Browneyedgirl140 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Congrats to the both of you! You guys look great!
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    great job to both of you!! you guys look great!
  • Carrmaduke
    Carrmaduke Posts: 42
    Options
    Thanks all!
  • lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You both look great and so happy
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    That's incredible! Well done to both of you, you're such an inspiring couple :)
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Awww, that's great. My bf and I are trying to lose weight together and this really inspires me. I'll probably show this to him when he wakes up. :laugh:
  • shalaraine
    Options
    Thanks to everyone!!! I'm sure that hubby of mine will post more pics when we reach our goal........and each an every one of you had such sweet things to say and they are very much appreciated!!!
  • Ilysandrew11
    Ilysandrew11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you both!!! You guys look great!!! :)
  • pinkprincess1952
    pinkprincess1952 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Wow you both look awesome... I hope one day I get enough motivation to lose that much weight as well...
  • SullivanBiddle
    Options
    I gained a whole person without my wife,then when she found out we both lost that person, I'm still sad
  • pmcco
    pmcco Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    so aweome that you guys work as a team in healthier living as well as life itself. keep on keeping on. great great stuff
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!