pleasant shopping experience

Options
i just wanted to share how great shopping was today.
i needed a dress for my friend's bday party this weekend and always dreaded shopping, well not today.
i went in thinking there's no way im looking in the mirror ill only freak myself out but i did and the dress ended up looking really great, if anything my mom was like it makes you look too thin :smile:
then i tried on a tankini just to see and it was shocking and one of the first times i saw a difference, ill definitely look forward to summer for once in my life!
i even came back and did the no more trouble zones dvd for my workout today even though i woke up depressed and thought i wouldnt work out today.
well i hope you're all having a good day and i think all of you are doing great. keep up the good work :flowerforyou:

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Good job !!! Exercise always lifts depression, way to push yourself!!! I felt soooo tired after getting home but got on the elliptical and pushed it hard for over thirty minutes and now I feel wonderful ! Keep it up so you can wear the tankini this summer!!!
  • MadWorld
    MadWorld Posts: 200
    Options
    I'm so glad your day turned out to be a good one! :)
  • Hopey1994
    Options
    That's great! It sounds like the shopping trip was just what you needed to motivate yourself to work out.
  • pawprint061
    Options
    Awesome. I know how it feels, so I know it's a great feeling. Keep up the good work. I'm glad that you had a good shopping experience.
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Congratulation on reaching your goal..I know you still have a few more lbs to lose, but you have done a remarkable job...be pround of your accomplishiment..you deserve it..enjoy shopping for your new body...
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    YAY for you!! :flowerforyou:
  • daniela_vittoria
    Options
    Congratulations!! Glad you had postive experience! No more trouble zones..My goodness I tried that DVD last night and that was a workout I tell ya! Keep up the good work and glad you pushed yourself to come home and excercise for yourself.:smile:
  • minnesota
    minnesota Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Oh that is sooooo exciting!!! The best thing about weight loss is buying smaller clothes and realizing how much progress you have made. Of course the down fall is spending all the money to replace your clothes. I will says I've done that about three times and now I just wear my baggy clothes and try to pull them off. Gangster is in this year right? :smile: Congrats again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!