I need some support & friends! <3

Options
Hello all!

I tried MFP a while ago but I wasn't fully sure how to use it, but I'm back in the game and finally started adding a few people and am looking for more friends! I've got a long way to go but I will always be here to support you guys too so any adds would be awesome. If you want to know anything about me just ask!

Replies

• lvnspoonful
    lvnspoonful Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am always looking for supportive friends and I will support you as much as I can!!!!
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Well welcome back again! Feel free to add me :) And if you have any questions feel free to ask me :)
  • dianab57
    dianab57 Posts: 11
    Options
    Feel free to add me to your list. I just started a week and a half ago and have a long way to go (60lbs) and would love all the support I can get too because I get discouraged easily. Maybe together we can help each other make it through to our goals.
    :smile:
  • jkarpus
    jkarpus Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey, New here too. Request sent.
  • MissTexas25
    Options
    ok cool i'm sending a friend request right now!
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    New here too! Would love more Friends <3
  • Christina0001
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm new here and always looking for support and always going to be there for support whenever.
    Feel free to add.
  • ChapinaGrande
    ChapinaGrande Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'd love to support you and vice versa! I'm looking for more friends.
  • skittles8810
    Options
    anyone can add me as well :)
  • mcedes02
    mcedes02 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • mstifb
    mstifb Posts: 230
    Options
    You can add me! :flowerforyou: I'm a married mom of 4 and I live "next door" to you in Arkansas! Anyone else who is a positive person can add me also! ♥
  • bermequeen
    bermequeen Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I know what it feels like to lose motivation because of feeling alone...I need all the friends I can get
  • anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am looking for some friends too.

BTW, you are oh so very pretty
  • familylight
    Options
    I just started. Would like my kids see a better me. I want not to just tell them to eat better but show them. I do not wat them to have my bad eatting ways.
  • EccoNC
    EccoNC Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I know what it feels like to not feel support (in fact, quite the opposite). Although I am overweight. Eitherways, feel free to add me. I don't bite :laugh:
  • esther1949
    Options
    :wink: We can do it I need to lose bout 100 but lets take it slow and learn how to eat correctly and know what we are putting in our mouths.

BTW I'm Esther
  • kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    just starting as well. feel free to add me
  • awake4777
    awake4777 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi Miss Texas,

I'm Sherry and I live in Seattle. I am 11 days post-op from Bariactric surgery. I am doing well and happy to report that I am not regretting the surgery so far. My doctor recommended the surgery because I have an arthritic condition in my spine and there is no cure. I could not exercise properly without the help of pain killers.

What inspired you to come to this site. Have you made a decision to lose some weight?
  • hyop001
    hyop001 Posts: 4
    Options
    Miss Texas...I am just starting my journey too and can use support (and will provide support)..please add me as a friend and we'll all get there together