Newbe from Vermont

Options
:happy: Hi my name is Ann im from Vermont and i have been fighting with weight problems all my life. I had gastric bypass surgery 4 yrs ago and lost 257 pounds but with all stress in my life and health problems ive gain some back.:sad: I really didnt know where to turn i was going to try weight watchers but i cant afford that so a friend told me about this site and so i thought id give it a try. I am all alone doing this and every time i try i end up sayin ill do better tomorrow. So hopefully being on here will work for me and help me get to a healthier me and make new friends that are going through what im going though

Replies

• Papabear0428
    Options
    You can add me if you like. It's much better to do this with some support than with none at all!
  • Psykobabe
    Psykobabe Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi! You are not alone! Please add me as your friend and we'll do this together :)
  • cuffs_r
    cuffs_r Posts: 41
    Options
    Hey Ann, My name Is Robbin, I grew up in Vermont. I now live in Georgia, but would ove to be friends and help each other through our journeys!
  • sassydebbie67
    Options
    You can add me if you like...
  • tenas
    tenas Posts: 121
    Options
    Welcome to the site from another Vermonter.
  • magilla1948
    Options
    Hello, I'm Terre. I was a member here a few months back but 'stuff ' happened and kept me from being faithful to the site. Now, I've slowed down a little and I'm going to be more faithful to writing it all down. It really helped me a few months ago and I'm planning on it helping again.
  • magilla1948
    Options
    Hello Ann, I've been here before for a few months and it was a good experience. I had some 'stuff' happen where I had to stop for a while but I'm back now. I'm hoping I can post a 16 pound loss like you some day!
  • duluthian
    duluthian Posts: 69
    Options
    Hey there, Please feel free to add me - the more the merrier.
  • dianab57
    dianab57 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi Ann. I am new to the site too and would love to have you as a friend and we can support each other through this stretch of our lives.