Ice cream....gotta love it..

Options

Replies

• Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    B&J Milk and Cookies
    Blue bubblegum ice cream edaleen dairy, local is the best.
  • bhajrizi11
    bhajrizi11 Posts: 101
    Options
    mint oreos!!!!
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    chocolate with melted peanut butter drizzled on top
    chocolate banana
    tiger tail
  • uglyhobo
    uglyhobo Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Mint Chocolate Chip or Peanut butter...
    Pop Tarts and sugar free vanilla ice cream along with protein post-workout is amazing...
  • branflake6
    branflake6 Posts: 115
    Options
    I LOVE icecream, I would actually give up all other food and eat only icecream if I could. Fav flavors #1 UDF Homemade brand -peanut butter n chip.... to die for. Runners up Swiss chocolate almond, Death by chocolate and Cherry cordial.
  • Snail313
    Snail313 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    mmm, my 2 year old is eating one of those little cups of chocolate flavored icecream right now and I had a bite you know to make sure it was safe, lol.

I love rocky road and mint chocolate chip.
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Chocolate peanut butter cup is my number one followed closely by cookie and cream. Mmmmm ice cream! I shared a Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake bar with hubby after our long hike today. It was divine! ;)
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookie dough, vanilla, red velvet cake and peanut butter! MMMMMM!!!
  • historygirldd
    historygirldd Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    my mother's homemade cheerwine ice cream. Delish.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    In the streets of Karachi, they sell a icecream drink called faloods

Its got these white noodles at the bottom, some "falooda" (its a seed from a plant, hard to explain) with a big gulp of vanilla or pistachio icecream, then lots of nuts on top of it, some "rooh afza" (rose and fruits syrup, kinda like fruit punch except its all natural) and bunch of other goodies. Super delicious and I miss it dearly :(
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Too many to count...love the cookie ones (cookie dough, cookies & cream, etc,), and Hagen daaz's piña colada is AMAZING. But I'm also a fan of homemade ice cream using almond milk, a little vanilla & almond extract, and a little honey for sweetness...it's not quite creamy, but not quite sorbet-like, either. I don't know how to describe it, other than delicious!
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Phish Food and Half Baked. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm
  • julialla
    julialla Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Or Cherry Garcia. better yet, both and 2 bowls!
  • sydneywb86
    sydneywb86 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    ANYTHING Haagen Dazs

YESS! So agree! I'm partial to the chocolate chip cookie dough by haagen dazs. ;)
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Coldstone Creamery - Founder's Favorite. mmmmmMMMMMmmmmmm!
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    We have an ice cream place here called Bruesters. They make the best Chocolate Raspberry Truffle ice cream, it's to die for!!

AT the store, I love Blue Bunny's chocolate with the little peanut butter bunnies. Bunny Tracks I think it's called.
  • kittenmcgowan
    kittenmcgowan Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Baskin Robbins' Citrus Twist... light, fresh, delicious and very low on calories and totally fat free!
  • srs88
    srs88 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    In no particular order:

HD Spiced Caramel Biscuit
    B&J Milk and Cookies
    B&J Cinnamon Buns
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Mint Chocolate Chip or Peanut butter...
    Pop Tarts and sugar free vanilla ice cream along with protein post-workout is amazing...

Ok....on the pop tarts....

Deep fried poptart with ice cream on top and whipped cream....OMGSOFAKINGBAAAD!!!
  • Jett8888
    Jett8888 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Blue bell pralines and cream