Canadian Beth needs friends!

Options
:happy:
Hi everyone - I need friends on MFP! I only have 3 or 4 who are actually real-life friends and only one of them is online much. I like seeing how she gets all kinds of "wtg", "great job", and "you can do it" when she accomplishes a goal or a loss, I'm sure it helps motivate her! I would love to have some of those comments too! But I have no friends :frown:
Anyways, anyone out there wanna be my friend? I'm Beth from Canada, mother of 4, getting married on August 18th, and I have to fit into my wedding dress! I have about 10 lbs to lose by then, but about 40 more still to get down to a healthy weight.
Anyone?

Replies

• mandybobs65
    mandybobs65 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi there Beth, I'll be your English buddy if you like, :o)
  • Dianne1
    Dianne1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Beth....I will be your Canadian friend :) I also have to lose around 40 lbs more. We can do this together!
  • 80Ben
    80Ben Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi Beth! Feel free to add me, I'm a fellow canadian from Montreal
  • good2bthaking
    good2bthaking Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Hi Beth, my name is Norm. I am from the US of A and live in Rhode Island. However I am a die hard Montreal Canadiens fan. Feel free to add me as a friend. My profile will tell you more about me. Welcome to MPF and best of luck to you.
  • Freyja2023
    Freyja2023 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi beth I'll add you, also fellow canadian from saskatchewan whoop whoop go canada :)
  • superfitconball
    superfitconball Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey Beth. I'm pretty new on MFP...and am also Canadian and needing to lose weight for my wedding.
    I'll add you!
  • PrayerofAmity
    PrayerofAmity Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hi fellow Canuck. I'm Michelle fro Ontario-io-io. I have about 140 left to lose and would be glad to give you some support along the way. Friend me if you like.
  • shannond1980
    shannond1980 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • KStambulic
    KStambulic Posts: 131
    Options
    Hi Beth, feel free to add me too. I'm trying to get back in shape after having 4 kids and many years at a desk job. I'm in Ontario, originally from BC.
  • enliven_mal
    enliven_mal Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey Canadian Beth! Add me if you like! I am Canadian Mallory from Ottawa :)
  • JEG2012
    JEG2012 Posts: 158
    Options
    Hello there,

You can add me to your circle of 'Pals' if you wish. I'm on MFP more than any other site. It's great and my 'Pals' keep me motivated.
  • RenovatingSuzanne
    Options
    A Brit is canada here! Just added you as a friend. Good luck with the upcoming wedding.
  • Nikkimarie1980
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I am always looking for new friends so we can motivate each other.
  • Araucaria29
    Araucaria29 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi Beth! Feel free to add me, I live in the Ottawa region.
  • zonah
    zonah Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Please add me I'm in North Vancouver, BC. I need more friends for support too
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Fellow Canadian here! Add me if you would like.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Me too!

I'm in BC and a mom to 2 boys (2 and 6) and a step-mom to 2 girls and a boy (8, 9, & 12).
  • MariaElena69
    Options
    Hi Beth,
    I'm just joining tonight, and I don't know how to do all the food and exercise adding, but I'm psyched to work hard, and I'll be checking in every day. Feel free to add me as a friend, I see you already got lots of replies, but we can't have too many friends in this endeavor! It's great to have a goal like an u-coming wedding. I'm losing weight because I want to get way more physically fit! I guess that's my biggest goal. That and to be a good role model for the people around me.:smile: