2WW advice! PLEASE

Options
I'm in the 2ww (2 week wait)!!!

Well let me start off by sharing that my husband and I are not actively TTC but most certainly not TTA. We are just leaving it all in God's hands. For the past 6ish months, I have decided that we will not try but just live life until God is ready! I do, however, use an app called MYDAYS. I track my cycles, periods & the deed. The app automatically calculates the "O". And I add notes according to spotting and such.

So onto my confusions...My cycles are on average 35 days long. "O" on the 12th day of my cycle. This month, I had a few pink spots and a low grade fever on 11th cd (cycle day). All last week, I dealt with bloating, extreme fatigue, mild cramps and back ache, crazy dreams, extreme appetite on some days and minimum on others & huge swollen breast which were very sensitive.

Today is CD30 and some of the symptoms have subsided, but they are still noticeable. Yesterday, CD29, also within the 6-12 dpo range, I noticed a few pains in my left ovary area and a few hours of light spotting. Not enough blood for a liner or tampon. AF is not due for 5 more days and I no longer have the cramps or pains just a funny sensation in my ovary area.

Please share your stories or advice! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Purplebunnysarah
    Purplebunnysarah Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    When I got pregnant last summer, my main early symptom was the feeling that my period was about to hit. I have a 26 day cycle and that was on about CD 23. I also had spotting that day--thought I was starting early. By CD 26, I was peeing constantly including having to wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. I tested a few days later and wasn't terribly surprised by the result.

My son is 12 weeks old and now I'm getting back into things. My current goal is my pre-pregnancy weight, which is 1 lb past the halfway point towards my ultimate goal.
  • sroseber
    sroseber Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    One of my first symptoms has always been extremely sore/sensitive boobs. Anything touching them hurts from the water in the shower to with this last one (which we lost) my daughter would sit on my lap and start to lean back against me and I was like "don't even think about it!" What sucks about the TWW is that PMS and pregnancy symptoms can be so similar it's easy to make yourself crazy wondering which way it will go. Hope you get the answer you want! ((hugs))