Ice cream....gotta love it..

Options
13»

Replies

• TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Cappuccino Crunch from Sunni Sky - awesome homemade ice cream. They were on Food Network for one of their ice creams that is so hot you have to sign a release. Jalepeno I think.
  • ncbecker13
    ncbecker13 Posts: 54
    Options
    Spoken like a true foodie! Never heard of spiced caramel biscuit. Sounds delicious!
  • christinet8504
    Options
    Bluebell Triple Chocolate. BUT, Chocolate Extreme Blizzards from DQ are a close second. The Bluebell I have occasionally - I just stick to service size and then it fits into my cal limits nicely. I cut out the Blizzard altogether as they have an UNREAL amount of calories for the size you get. Not even worth it for a weekly cheat.
  • ncbecker13
    ncbecker13 Posts: 54
    Options
    And I have never heard of "Bluebell"! I feel like I've been living in the twilight zone or something!
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Great! Now I want ice cream, haha..

Cookie doh or banana flavored ice cream (like ben & jerry's chunky monkey)
  • Anyaaaa11
    Anyaaaa11 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm such a sucker for ice cream! Ugh love-hate relationship.

My absolute favorites are as listed (;
    Pralines n cream, cake batter, white chocolate chip mint and cookie dough!

YUM
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    And I have never heard of "Bluebell"! I feel like I've been living in the twilight zone or something!

I've heard they make fantastic ice cream but we can't get it in my area. :( Can you tell I was a HUGE ice cream fan......LOL

We now go to a place called The Skinny Dip or Sweet Frog. They are frozen yogurt places and you would never be able to tell the difference. You just have to try to stay away from all the "bad" toppings you can add.

One 4ounce cup has the same amount of calories at 4ounces of regular yogurt but it tastes just.like.ice.cream.
  • sparks48
    sparks48 Posts: 4
    Options
    Ice Cream of any flavor is my all time favorite food. When the family goes to Disney World in December my wife has assured me that she will let me go to Beaches and Cream to order the "Kitchen Sink". Cannot wait!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDwczHMhJFs
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Michellereducf
    Michellereducf Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Tough call. I like Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey and cookies n cream rocks. Heavenly hash. Now I'm drooling....
  • sunnyflower1177
    Options
    Ice cream cone with nuts!!
  • Michellereducf
    Michellereducf Posts: 168 Member
    Options

Bluebell rocks!
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Blue Bunny - No Sugar Added Chocolate
  • stargazer008
    stargazer008 Posts: 531
    Options
    Cookie dough and coffee ice cream is nice :)
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I just indulged in a 1/2 serving of HD vanilla with blueberries, little bit of walnuts and 1/2 serving of dark chocolate chips.
    Just enough to satisfy.

My fave is Ben & Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie Crunch
  • AmyLiz3
    AmyLiz3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Breyer's Blasts Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, HD Chocolate Peanut Butter or mint chocolate chip. Ice cream has been the hardest thing for me to give up. This conversation is torture...LOL.
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    I heart the toffee almond tcby frozen yogurt
  • cqueenbee12
    cqueenbee12 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    peanut butter blast or oreo earthquake from DQ! Those are my faves!
  • MissKane8064
    Options
    Queen City Cayenne from Jeni's splendid ice cream. If I can't get that:cry: then anything chocolate:happy:
  • CStone17
    CStone17 Posts: 37
    Options
    Huckleberry or Tin Lizzy, from Ferdinand's Creamery at Washington State University. Be jealous. My school makes awesome ice cream and cheese.

For ice cream you actually buy in stores, Alden's chocolate chocolate chip is lovely. It is natural, soft ice cream.