54lbs lost!!!!

Options
It has been 7 months since I started this weight loss journey and I am proud to say I have lost a total of 54lbs!!! :) I still have about 20lbs to go till I reach my goal weight but it is all worth it in the end. Please feel free to add me...could certainly use the extra motivation! :) Thanks!

Replies

• MaverickUK2K
    Options
    Good job!
  • bellefr
    bellefr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's awesome! I'm fairly new to this site and am so impressed by everyone's success stories!
  • loudwige
    loudwige Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congrats,and good luck!
  • Megan21kj
    Megan21kj Posts: 5
    Options
    I am almost where ur at. glad i can fit my bikini.
  • Us3andRoxy
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! :)
  • erinleigh76
    Options
    awesome congrats :)
  • carolinebenforado
    carolinebenforado Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I bow to you! That gives me great motivation. I'm on my way to the gym now as I type this. Keep up the great work. Be sure to publish you advice to us "5 pounders" in the group.
  • angusmike
    angusmike Posts: 97
    Options
    Amazing. Congrats!! :bigsmile:
  • Us3andRoxy
    Options
    Thank you all! It is definitely hard work but worth it!! Making a lifestyle set around exercise, eating healthy and portion choices has led me in this path of weight loss and it is easy to maintain! These last 15-20lbs is getting harder and harder to lose! Seems like my metabolism has decreased some but still burning! Hope for the best for all of you and best wishes on your weight loss journey! :)
  • Us3andRoxy
    Options
    SW: 236lbs January 2012
    CW: 178.8lbs July 2012
    GW: 160lbs September 2012

:-) everyone keep up the good work and stay motivated!! thank you all for the feedback and motivation! ;-)
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • Andrexavier
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That's my goal, as well. Only 5 days in for me!! But it's great to see someone achieving!!
  • 57silverfox
    57silverfox Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    congrats good job
  • Us3andRoxy
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It is definitely an accomplishment and it feels great! ;-)
  • julialla
    julialla Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Awe, that's fantastic! Congratulations!!! :)
  • Us3andRoxy
    Options
    Thanks! :)
  • JESSJESJ
    JESSJESJ Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    congrats! that's awesome. Its nice to see that it can be done!
  • dkweathington
    dkweathington Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! That is awesome!! My goal is to lose 55lbs and I am only 10lbs down right now. You can do it!!!
  • shrouqriad
    Options
    Congratulations, this is great! all the best...you will get there just keep going and stay excited...
  • Streetpreacher82
    Streetpreacher82 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are doing awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!