Hey Folks
So I just started Turbo Fire and I love!! specially the 20 Core. :happy:
can't wait to see what a week and than 2 weeks results are
What is your FAV?

Replies

• Chryskk
    Chryskk Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Fire55 EZ is my favorite - burns a TON of calories and is super fun! :happy:
  • smareeh
    smareeh Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Just got mine in the mail yesterday!!! I was going to wait and start it Monday but was just thinking I REALLY want to try it
  • cherryacid
    cherryacid Posts: 23
    Options
    I've almost finished the first week and so far i LOVE fire 55 and i actually really enjoyed the HIIT workout although it killed me!
  • joankpoirier
    joankpoirier Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I was doing P90X and loved it too, had to give my borrowed copy back :cry: But I had bought Turbo Fire for myself and reluctantly tried. I think I like it better than P90X :happy: Next one will be Les Mills Pump.
  • gxm17
    gxm17 Posts: 374
    Options
    My fave is the low impact HIIT 20, probably because it was my first Turbo Fire workout. I previewed Core 20 but haven't done it yet. I'll have to give it a try.
  • sarrylove
    sarrylove Posts: 88
    Options
    I just finished Week 10 of Turbo Fire and I LOVE it. My favorite class is Fire 45, however, I really like the HIIT classes also!! I have had great results so far, as well!!!! You will LOVE Turbo Fire!
  • mantisladyx
    mantisladyx Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    who sells it?
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    who sells it?

It's a beachbody product. www.teambeachbody.com
  • reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Fire 45 and Core 20, Lost 16 pounds and over 30 inches with Turbofire and MFP (:
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    I've finished the program, but Fire 45 was always my fav. Boom, I got yo boyfriend! LOL
  • cheercoach80
    Options
    Definitely love Fire 55EZ, looking forward to finishing the full 90 days! :)
  • Buettner22
    Buettner22 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I just got mine in the Friday and couldn't wait to start it so i didn't :) I did the next one today and loved it as much as yesterdays. I burned 409 cal in 30mins! Thats as good as if i ran 3 miles! I bought mine on Amazon for way cheaper then the beach body website. Good luck everyone!
  • Journalartista
    Journalartista Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Finishing up week two here. I also vote for Fire EZ 55. :). LOVE Chalene!!
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I havent done the full thing yet. I just today finished ChaLean Extreme, but for an extra awesome workout I love doing the HIIT ones. HIIT 30 is so amazing!
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I like different ones at different times depending on my mood. I have to say Fire 30 is a great fast workout. All of them are fun in different ways.
  • joankpoirier
    Options
    I got Turbo on my mind!! 55 hit class today!! WOOT WOOT
  • angiezturn
    angiezturn Posts: 49
    Options
    I've lost 2.2 pounds since Wednesday because of this program. I was in a plateau for 3 weeks!! I started doing TF and BOOM weight is melting off.. I can't wait to do it every day!
  • joankpoirier
    Options
    WTG angiezturn
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I havent done the full thing yet. I just today finished ChaLean Extreme, but for an extra awesome workout I love doing the HIIT ones. HIIT 30 is so amazing!

Me too...I just finished ChaLEAN Extreme and there's a bonus Turbo Fire workout included called "Turbo Fire's Greatest HIITs"...I'm on to P90X starting tomorrow and I'm already thinking maybe a Turbo Fire/P90X Hybrid in the future? We will see. Love the music in Turbo Fire and she incorporates some of the moves into the ChaLEAN Extreme HIIT workouts...it's great! Stick with it and best of luck!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I'd love to try this... Is it expensive? X