BeFit in 90 Progress Pictures

Options
Here are my progress pictures after 30 days of the BeFit in 30 program.
I think I've only lost 1 or 2 lbs at the most.

Side:
before
BF90Side-Day1.jpg
after
BF90Side-Day30.jpg

Front:
before
BF90Front-Day1.jpg
after
BF90Front-Day30.jpg

Back:
before
BF90Back-Day1.jpg
after
BF90Back-Day30.jpg

Still got quite a ways to go!!

Replies

• Jane92394
    Jane92394 Posts: 74
    Options
    I can tell the difference, especiially in your waist. Good luck making it through month 1! I'm doing insanity now and I can only hope for the visible results you have a month down the road. Just curious, what company makes befit in 90 days, it sounds like a jillian michaels program that just came out.
  • bisky
    bisky Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    You look much more toned. Good job.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    You can definitely tell the difference in your waist. There is more of a curve from your hips to your natural waist. Great job! :)
  • laurenrenee1025
    Options
    you look leaner and stronger! keep up the good work :)
  • BreeH06
    BreeH06 Posts: 7
    Options
    I can honestly see the difference! I tried the BeFit in 90 thing too but it wasn't a challenge for me. It went to day 9 and quit because it was the same workouts every other day. Instead I'm starting Insanity on Monday. I previewed the workouts online and it's a challenge that i want to take. But keep up the good work, and I wish you the best of luck!
  • livinfitanfun
    Options
    I can see a difference as well! You are looking great!! keep it going!
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Great job!
  • lizblizz28
    lizblizz28 Posts: 166
    Options
    I can tell the difference, especiially in your waist. Good luck making it through month 1! I'm doing insanity now and I can only hope for the visible results you have a month down the road. Just curious, what company makes befit in 90 days, it sounds like a jillian michaels program that just came out.

BeFit in 90 is a free work out program on YouTube. Everyday it has a warm-up, a weight training, a cardio, and a stretching/yoga section. I really like it because there are a lot of variations between the days, you never do the exact same work out! Plus they incorporate two rest days a week.
    Phase I was a challenge when I started, but after the month, I could do everything in it easily. That was the best part :) seeing how much my strength and endurance improved
  • lizblizz28
    lizblizz28 Posts: 166
    Options
    Does anyone know how to make the pictures smaller so they're actually side by side?
  • IDFitz
    IDFitz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Doing awesome, keep it up!
  • remegan
    Options
    how heavy are your weights?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!