anybody else's scale wacky

Options
I admin i am a scaleaholic.

Well today i to got on, and like the # so I got on again then it was different, then I left and came back and something different.

It also goes up then comes down and goes back up before landing on a # (like the biggest looser scale)

Wasn't sure this is how digitial scales work in general or is mine on the fritz, we have had it probably 6-7 yrs.

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,108 Member
    Options
    yeah, digital scales do that. Make sure it's on level ground, leave it in the same place and never move it.

But my best advice ( at least what I did with mine ) is to pour a pitcher of water on it. Then don't buy another one. I lost 40 of my 50 lbs without owning a scale.

It is very liberating. :happy:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Mine is battery operated and does the same thing at times. I have finally gotten myself to only weighing once a week. I stand on it 3 times and take the best weight :happy: Look at your measurements if the scale if freaking out on you. Tape measures tend to be less schizophrenic.
  • breezy81
    breezy81 Posts: 186
    Options
    Mines gotta be to keep giving the kind of numbers it does!!! That or VERY brave:laugh: lol
  • angelnik03
    Options
    Mine will give me three different weights three times in a row. I typically keep getting on until I like what I see, and then I'm done for the day! :)