Taking donations... (pics) 30lbs down!

Options
For some new clothes. lol. All my jeans are too big! Its such a bitter sweet feeling :) Hope you are all having the same results! Starting weight: 176 (March 2012) Current weight: 146 (July 2012) Goal weight: 138 (Hopefully by my wedding, September 2012) Height: 5'8 age:25 <<<< I know when I read peoples weights and see their photos I want to know if we are close in height or age at all, kind of gives you a sense of "if she can do it, I can do it" :) Friends are welcome!

I was never over weight... always in shape, until I had my youngest in September 2010... Its been tough, but with discipline, a good diet, and working out, I have dropped 30lbs... and it feels good!

this was in April...
20120510_202909-1.jpg

This was in January...
407066_235114626572405_1227348061_n.jpg

This was yesterday...
16483172_7422.jpg

and this was also yesterday, its amazing how much my face has thinned out lol.
022.jpg

Replies

• Gunnarbear
    Gunnarbear Posts: 186
    Options
    Really impressive! You look terrific *****
  • AshleyNicole0710
    Options
    Really impressive! You look terrific *****

Thank you very much!!! Hard work does pay off!!! Still going, but its now enjoyable!!
  • mgeaux
    mgeaux Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    love your tattoo! What does it say?
  • justine5587
    justine5587 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! What do you do for your workouts ?! :)
    You're an inspiration!
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results, you should be very proud :)
  • AshleyNicole0710
    Options
    love your tattoo! What does it say?

Thank you! It says "what doesnt kill you can only make you stronger" .... :)
  • AshleyNicole0710
    Options
    You look amazing! What do you do for your workouts ?! :)
    You're an inspiration!

Thank you so much! right now I am doing the 30 day shred.... but I love to power walk or do jogging/walking intervals... Lift some weights at the gym... nothing in particular :) Its all in the diet!
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I agree, the tat is awesome and you are doing fantastic! I know that you will look amazing (you already do) on your wedding day! Great job!
  • Maddi_InBetweenDays
    Options
    Wow, you've done an awesome job. But I have to ask (since you have such a great hip line in that one pciture), what do you do for your lower body and hips/abductors?
  • jumadey
    jumadey Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm just under 5"8 and would love to achieve those numbers! Well done
  • AshleyNicole0710
    Options
    Wow, you've done an awesome job. But I have to ask (since you have such a great hip line in that one pciture), what do you do for your lower body and hips/abductors?

I am doing the 30 day shred, I love planks (hahaha sounds odd, most people hate them!, something about the ability to push myself while doing something as simple as lifting myself up!).... I love to run... I believe the running helps a ton!!! And I think I have just always had that "V" when I was in shape, so its been waiting under there suffocating in all the fat!!! lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!