Replies

• healthyhannah97
    healthyhannah97 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I always add spelenda to my greek yogurt!(: It has so much more protein(:
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    My favorite is non fat Fage and the yoplait honey vanilla greek yogurt. You can get a huge tub of Fage at Costco for cheap!
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Fage 0% Plain is my absolute favorite, even over Chobani.

I sweeten it with vanilla flavored stevia drops and add in frozen fruit. Mmm. :)
  • jamime
    jamime Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I personally love the greek honey yogurt or the greek honey vanilla yogurt.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    I always buy plain, it's much more versatile. For instance, mix with grated cucumber to make a cooling raita to go with curries. Blob over real fruit (I hate the artificial fruit flavours or processed compotes) like a mix of berries. Use instead of mayo with tuna for a baked potato topping.

Still looking for my favourite, but the Fage 2% is really good - when I can find it!
  • smilesalot1969
    Options
    i love the fage 0% fat one, i toast some oats and sprinkle over the top and then drizzle with honey. YUM
  • jenfitz
    jenfitz Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My fav go-to SAVORY snack lately is Fage 0% with hidden valley ranch mix and tons of veg for dipping!
  • babycook
    babycook Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I buy a store brand at a local store. It's a dollar fifty cheaper than anywhere else. The taste is the same to me. I usually just make smoothies with it but the odd time I'll add chia seeds, ground flax seed and berries. It's zero fat so when I make a smoothie I add coconut oil.
  • noreen2012
    noreen2012 Posts: 39
    Options
    I like Whole Foods brand plain - add a little frozen fruit and it is defrosted and cold for a snack when needed.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    I like Fage the best, I usually get the 0% because I like to use my fat grams goal on other things like avocado and coconut oil. I use vanilla flavored stevia drops in my yogurt too. PB2 mixed in it is amazing too!
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    My absolute favorite add in's are a chopped apple, a few chopped walnuts and a little kashi go lean crunch and a truvia pack to the Dannon's Oiko's plain yogurt.

I also love using it in place of sour cream on a baked potato or on mexican dishes.

Adding strawberries and blue berries and a truvia or stevia pack is good too.

I stir it into my oatmeal for a creamier texture with fruit and nuts.

I also love adding ranch dip (dry) to it and making a veggie dip

So many ways to use plain greek yogurt ans sssssssoooooooo good for you too.
  • TBinDC
    TBinDC Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just add berries and I only like Fage.