Anyone 5'3.5" - 5'4" ?

Options
I was wondering if there was anyone here who is 5'3.5" or 5'4 who has gone from 170 to 110lbs ? I am on a journey to get to 110, the lowest I have been was about 137. Can you post pics of your results? inspire me!

Replies

• Fathima0712
    Fathima0712 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    bump for inspiration...
    I have similar goals too...
    I am 5'4 and weighs 141lbs now and would love to get to 110lbs!
  • tiggerunner
    tiggerunner Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 3 " and trying to get down to 115, but 110 would be better. I am 54 years old, a runner and newly moved to Tokyo. I am 120 lbs and the weight is holding on. I have to stay away from the noodles and rice and increase my weight training again. I could use inspiration also
  • alleycat88
    alleycat88 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    bump for inspiration...
    I have similar goals too...
    I am 5'4 and weighs 141lbs now and would love to get to 110lbs!

We have veryyy similar stats! I'm 5'4 and 144lbs.

goal is anywhere between 125-130lbs

at 125 I'm looking very thin. I carry weight in a weird way.
  • HungryRainb0w
    Options
    Am between 5.2 and 5.3!
    Starting was above 165 pounds, goal is to be around the 115 mark...!
    I am half-way now, took me about 3 months to lose 30 pounds!

Good luck to all : )
  • claire47
    claire47 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello, i'm 5'3 and currently weigh 137lb, after having my daugher i was 158lb so i've already lost 21lb but i want get down to between 120 and 126 but i'm setting goals of 7lb at a time so that i can feel achievement that will hopefully keep me going. i wish you all the best of luck and feel free to add me. if you look on my profile you can see progress pics. Cx
  • meghanner
    meghanner Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4.5 and am anywhere between 110-112. When I get down to 110 it's usually when I'm running lots of miles. I do feel really lean and pretty great but sometimes find myself waking up hungry and eating at night. I haven't had a period in 5 years so I don't know if you'd want to use me as 'inspiration'. Not something I'm totally proud of. 115-120 is a great weight range. Stay healthy and be fit. That's the most important thing!
  • hollysivalia
    Options
    I'm 5'3. I'm 160 and my first goal is 140. Then I would like to get to 125-130!!
  • littlecuteone
    littlecuteone Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm between 5'2-5'3 and I'm starting from 145 (which was around Thankgiving) and I'm now about 133. My next baby step goal is to get under 130 and then 120. I think I'll be happy at 115. I have a small frame and before I had my son last year I was a very fit 109lb.
  • littlecuteone
    Options
    Wtcollage-smaller.jpg
  • littlecuteone
    Options
    That picture is a collage. In 2004 I gained 30lbs when I went to LPN school so the top pics are my before and after from my first major weight loss. I maintained my lower weight until I got pregnant with my son and used pregnancy as an excuse to overeat.
  • MeeshyBW
    MeeshyBW Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Me!!!! I like to set mini goals to stay motivated.

I was 168lbs to begin with, then 158, then 155 at the moment. Id like to get to 138 as my next goal which will be hard work, but im sticking to it. I would like to loose breast mass as a top priority as they weigh about 10lbs! :( I do not want to be 110-115lbs, ive been there before and look dreadful like it. I am medium buld somit is just too small for my frame. Anything between 125-135lbs would be awesome.

After I hit 130-138lbs I want to start working towards some obvious muscle definition but atm I believe I am too big to start adding muscle as I dont want to get any broader.

I have a personal trainer now for 2 sessions a week and I go to the gym and other 2 days alone for interval cardio & core work and eat clean as much as possible. I have a genuine gluten intollerance and IBS/GERD so eating clean is really important.

My trainer thinks I would lose 20lbs in 2-3 months so heres hoping. Would love to make friends here so feel free to add me :)
  • QueenB985
    QueenB985 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and have a similar goal. Started at 172 and would ideally like to be 117! :) Can't wait to see some successes!!
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4.5 and am anywhere between 110-112. When I get down to 110 it's usually when I'm running lots of miles. I do feel really lean and pretty great but sometimes find myself waking up hungry and eating at night. I haven't had a period in 5 years so I don't know if you'd want to use me as 'inspiration'. Not something I'm totally proud of. 115-120 is a great weight range. Stay healthy and be fit. That's the most important thing!

You must be very low in body fat. I am 5'3" and around 108-110lbs (there was a couple weeks when I was 106, but that number felt too low and I upped my calories). I never had an issue with my period though.
  • Maryirene16
    Options
    I am between 5.4 and 5.0. After being done having babies I was left at 176.
    2 yrs ago I got down to 135. A surgery and being a single mom in the last year has gotten me back up around 145 ish.
    I want to go down to at least 120. Would love to go more but after 5 c sections I dont think that will happen.
    Too much fat arpund my scar area.
  • kopmom
    kopmom Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3.5" and 120lbs in my profile picture. I find for me (and at my age of almost 38) it is easier for me to maintain at 120 then fight to stay under 120
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3.5" and 120lbs in my profile picture. I find for me (and at my age of almost 38) it is easier for me to maintain at 120 then fight to stay under 120

Kopmom, you look AMAZING! 120 pounds looks great on you! Way to go!
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and currently at 138, and I've lost a little over 25 lbs. My goal is to be at 120-115.

Kopmom you look fantastic! Thanks for posting.
  • jbosick80
    jbosick80 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and currently at 155. I am hoping now to get to between 125-130. That would be my lowest weight since high school, will see after i hit that goal where to go from there.
  • lambertj
    lambertj Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", 46 years young. Went from 147 (Oct 2011) to 125, goal weight (June 2012) but have since been lifting heavy and gained about 4 lbs but am smaller (lost inches). I originally wanted to see 120 on the scale but with lifting heavy now and the huge changes i'm seeing in my body i'm ok between 125-129.
  • alleycat88
    alleycat88 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I started at 155! at 145lbs currently and hoping to get down to 125-130 as well :)

good luck
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!