Love it! Thanks!
  • chervil6
    chervil6 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    i copied and pasted that to my facebook :happy:
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Very motivating words. Thanks for sharing them with us.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    LOVE it!!!
  • beautybandit1
    Options
    Thanks! My cheat day was yesterday... I only had a cheat meal, but still feeling guilty! One meal will not beat me! :flowerforyou:
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    This is what I needed to hear.... Ive had a hole bad week..... trying again to find my will power. I'm going to print it and take it to work and hang on my desk and hang in my kitchen:heart::flowerforyou:
  • becabean
    becabean Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    thats great i love it and found it just at the right time as felt like i had a sweet binge coming on ( probably because im in the middle of making my sisters birthday cake) but the binge feeling has now gone and im just having a coffee with sweetener instead! so thankyou :drinker: :happy:
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I hope you don't mind if I share this. Very nice!
  • KatrinaG2012
    KatrinaG2012 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I am printing this out too. After 4 weeks of working out religously and eating well I blew it big time yesterday and paid for it in my very sluggish and unenthusiastic workout this morning. I had just minutes ago gone back and written down every stinking morsel and was frankly battling a little negative self talk about the whole debacle. I thought I had gotten beyond that but those old feeling like to creep back in on us when we give them the smallest foothold don't they. They VERY next thing that happened was I found your post. Many thanks my friend for sharing this. Your timing is impeccable.:flowerforyou:
  • Mishadijo
    Mishadijo Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Such wise words, beautifully written. Thank you for sharing.
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much, I love it. I also printed it out to put on my refrigerator.:flowerforyou:
  • biznoche
    biznoche Posts: 43
    Options
    Wow, did you make that up? It's amazing! You should submit it to Weight Watchers magazine or something! I'm going to print this out and put it on the bathroom mirror...One of the first things I face each and every day. I think it really captures the struggle we all face every day, and it's motivating and liberating because it's true! Thank you so much for sharing. You should be proud of yourself... I bet you've really helped a lot of people today! (I am one of them! :wink: )
  • mazie61
    mazie61 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Great post! Thanks for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Lovely poem, simple, yet poignant, reminding us that ups and downs are all par for the course as long as we do not quit. Enjoyed that greatly. THanks
  • DianaJaneD
    DianaJaneD Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    These words will help many of us....thank you!
  • carolebville
    carolebville Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm sharing this also with my Facebook Friends & Family. Hope you don't mind....and thank you!
  • misundrztood
    Options
    Fantastic!!! We have all been there I'm sure. Myself, quite a few times. If you don't mind I would love to print this and hang it up for motivation.
  • Bunnie_Rex
    Bunnie_Rex Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Right on time!
  • good2bthaking
    good2bthaking Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    that's awesome, great job, and thanks for the much needed reminder and motivation!
  • taram1981
    taram1981 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    This is really great - thanks for the encouragement!