Low cal, low sodium diet

Options
Hi, I have lost 25 lbs since September 2008 . My most recent loss has been 10 lbs in late summer or early fall of the year and gained it back over Thanksgiving holiday. Now i want to continue the routine i had so i can keep losing the weigh once again. It was a 1000-1200 cal diet. And LOW SODIUM. I want and need buddies to join me. Its seems if i have good competition I'll lose wight with that motivation.

Replies

• caseybreunig
    caseybreunig Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I am new to MFP...as yet another effort to try losing weight. I tried Weight Watchers and only lost 3 lbs over 14 weeks! I lost 10lbs this summer by eating only when I was hungry - a feat for sure! Now I'm realizing just how much I'm eating since I've been tracking. I'm trying to stick under 1200 calories and workout 5 times a week. I've never tried the low sodium, I'm more focused on calories first. So far I haven't gained any weight over the holidays...and hopefully I can keep that up through Christams. I'd be up for a buddy!
  • angldow77
    Options
    I did W.W. two different times without sucess. I am glad you replied.:happy: Ok then today is the day for me! I will try to keep a short blog everyday too.
  • caseybreunig
    caseybreunig Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to keep a blog too...it helps to keep me accountable (even if I'm the only one who reads it)!
  • angldow77
    Options
    Pretty profile picture. I am going to load a recent picture. The one i have was from last Aug. LOL I would love to read your blog. I feel motivated already!
  • poeticjustice_2001
    Options
    Congratz and good luck! :bigsmile:

1000 calories seems a little low? I would do some research on that, it could be slowing your weight loss or cause a stall at some point. If you're not getting enough fuel for your body to function, especially if working out, it's going to hold on to the fat With a Death Grip!

286730.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • angldow77
    Options
    :bigsmile: I find that following a low sodium diet naturally made my cals low. If i follow this again the weight will fall off cause it did last time. I might need to re-post this so you all don't think I'm into that starvation stuff cause i not. Some days i may eat more cals. I will just have to blog about it so you all know what I'm talking about. Prove my point,lol. LIke i said I'm just now starting to do this again.