How much do you want to lose by Labor Day

Options
I want to lose 7lb by labor day. How about you. I am starting a 6 week challenge that ends the day after Labor Day. If you are interested check out http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/4539-fab-fours and post your goals for September 4

Replies

• vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    100 pounds... don't think in my wildest dreams it would happen, so I will be happy with anything
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    About 7-8lbs would be fantastic!
  • cbevan1229
    cbevan1229 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose at a rate of 1lb per week, so I'll be quite satisfied with 6. But if someone finds the magic potion that will make 20 come off by then, I'm all ears! ;)
  • jeremycatrett
    jeremycatrett Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've got exactly 20 pounds to go to hit my goal of 220 for labor day. its a lot per week but i'm on track.
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 12 pounds in 6 weeks (2 pounds per week) by labor day. That would put me around 210. I'm sort of anxious to get to onederland. That would make it in onederland with the next 6 week challenge.
  • 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    Options
    15 pounds
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I'm 3-4 pounds away from my goal weight, so I want to be at my goal by Labor Day.
  • weeblex
    weeblex Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    No idea, but going on the cruise the weekend before so if I am to look good in that speedo I need to get working :laugh:
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Five pounds would be fantastic!!
  • fairc3jam
    fairc3jam Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    5 lbs would be nice.
  • stephyj528
    stephyj528 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    100 pounds... don't think in my wildest dreams it would happen, so I will be happy with anything

:laugh: totally agree
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    15lbs. sorta unrealistic for me i think but i'd love to lose 15 by that time as I'll be traveling to NYC to visit friends and family and will cuss someone out if i hear any comments how fat i've gotten
  • Losingweightforgood2019
    Options
    about 100
  • kelleybelly35
    kelleybelly35 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    10-15 lbs
  • kympow
    kympow Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose my size 18 pants or my XL scrubs.....and be in a 16 pant or size L scrub pants.... :blushing:

I wont put weight as for me it more how clothes are fitting and I have lost quite a bit of inches...
  • anewme517
    anewme517 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would like10 lbs gone...:happy:
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    I want the scale to say 160 by August 30th :). It says 164 now including clothes on. So it's coming soon :)
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    15 pounds

Sounds reasonable, I'll go with that, too.