• SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    HW: 191
    SW: 183
    CW:143
    GW:129
    Height: 5ft2
    My profile pic was taken a couple of days ago. On the left 143lbs, on the right 191lbs :)
  • I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    5'3 here and 195 lbs.

1st goal weight is 175, 2nd goal weight is 150. final and ultimate goal weight is 130. I am going to try to get to 110-120 but I think it might be too thin for my medium frame, although I am an hourglass shape. I am pushing for being not skinny, but smaller and toned with good muscles <but not ripped>.
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    5ft 2.5 inches
  • skonly
    skonly Posts: 371
    Options
    I am 5'2. At 135 I wore a size 4. I would like to be there again, maybe a little less since I am in my 40's. I will wait and see how I look and feel but 135 is my goal for now.
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    5'3 here! Not going for weight but going for the golden hip/waist ratio. Although according to the program I am doing a person my size hits that ratio between 107-135!

I am 2 inches away so since i am 120 now I am guessing i might hit it around 114-118. But i am also happy being 2 inches away from the golden ratio..i.e. (the ultimate hourglass!). Most of the people doing the same program I am in are happy being within 1-2 inches. So I may just coast here and try working on muscular development but maintaining the hourglass.

Some of the people I know hit the ratio at a higher rate...some lower. I like having this metric instead of solely weight. Why? Because I am sure at (I was 112 Dec,below my prepregger weight) 112 even though my weight was lower i lost the hourglass. I can look at pictures and I just wince at how I looked.

So at 112 I look like a 10 yr old boy(so skinner not always better!). At 135 I look chubby. At 120 where I am close to the hourglass I feel and look just right! Take that scale. The shape is where it's at!
  • Dalacombe
    Dalacombe Posts: 30
    Options
    I'm 5'2.75" and i'd like to get under 120. I'm 143 now, so I have a long way to go. AND I'm seeming to have a binge day :(
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    145 is about right for my frame. The last time I weighed in the 130's my doctor thought I was anorexic. And I am 5'3".
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Right now, I just want to be out of the 'Women's Clothing' section of the department stores!
  • bonnyebrew
    bonnyebrew Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm a little over 5'3" and down to 170 from 189.
    My first goal is 145 which is where I was before I quit smoking. I'd like to get down to 120-125, though the scale is not as important to me as the size, I'd like to be a size 6, which I haven't been since I was 128 pounds before my daughter was born.
    Here's hoping I can do it.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3", at 148, wanting to get down to 120, which will put me at a healthy body fat%.
  • lexon5
    lexon5 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2 and my goal is 140lbs from 247pounds. My idea is that i will get to that weight and then see how i feel as theres no knowing what clothes size i will be when i get to that weight. if im happy at that and can fit into the style of clothes that i like at that then ill try to maintain as i will have had a long journey to get there. if i need to modify it i wouldnt go below 126lbs.
  • smc1277
    smc1277 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Goal # 140.....for now.
  • Casey1982
    Casey1982 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm exactly 5'3. A few weeks ago, I weighed 146 and it was just too much for my height and small frame. The healthy weight range for our height is 113 - 141. So I was basically overweight at 146. I was around 122 in college, but now that I have a child and hit the age of 30 (!), I'd like to shoot for a Goal Weight of 130.
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2ish. Goal is 25% Body fat which will be about 130 lbs.
  • Buzzyi
    Buzzyi Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal is 132 lbs
  • LewisMrsType
    Options
    Mine is about 115, but only if that accounts for some muscle mass. It's a tough height to be. A little bit is a lot on a smaller frame. Ultimately it's a look I'm going for, not a number.
  • Babsvii
    Babsvii Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    im 5'2", i have more of an ideal body fat% then weight... when i started working out my ideal weight was 110lbs.... i hit that and then changed my goals to a bf goal of 15%... i am probably at around 17% now.
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I HAD a goal weight of 110 lbs being 5'2.75" and yes...I put that height into anything that uses my height to calculate things. haha.

HOWEVER, because I lift so much, I am quite dense. I've been measuring my body fat consistently (same machine, same settings), and I have been consistently losing.

November 2011-22%
    March 2012-20.5%
    July 2012-18.6%

The scale hasn't move....actually...the scale has went up a slight bit. I'm stuck around 124 lbs right now, when my lowest was 121 lbs.

I have decided to set a goal of 15% body fat. I would LOVE to see the scale go down to around 118 lbs, but if it doesn't, I'd be happy.

There are many ways to set goals. Measurements, scale, body fat, fitness goals....etc. I have a 1/2 marathon coming up. That's one of my testing points too for fitness. I'm aiming to do that in September.
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Mine is about 115, but only if that accounts for some muscle mass. It's a tough height to be. A little bit is a lot on a smaller frame. Ultimately it's a look I'm going for, not a number.

True. Everyone is slightly different. one of my friends at 135 looks great...me on the other hand...awful.

112, I am sickly looking, another person even with the same height looks great.

so I am going for shape too. ) (

Striving for the ideal hourglass. 2 inches AWAY!!! YEAH!
  • zCarsAndCaloriesz
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my goal weight is somewhere between 120-140. I'll know what I get there and when I'm happy with my body. I'm currently at 170, so I've got some ways to go :)