Quick Healthy Breakfast Options - Help!

Options
So I am not a big morning person, especially if I have to be on set super early for my job. Usually Ill grab peanut butter crackers or something like that, but I always end up snacking if I do that. This morning I made scrambled eggs and they were great, but having the motivation to get up earlier on work days escapes me!

So what do y'all do for breakfast?! Im not opposed to shakes, etc! Id actually prefer it to be quick and easy to take with me!

:smile:

Replies

• JESSJESJ
    JESSJESJ Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I tend to have smoothies, or apples & peanut butter & a hardboiled egg. Some people are into overnight oatmeal.
  • jamm2000
    jamm2000 Posts: 79
    Options
    I found some chicken sausage at Sam's Club that cooks in 40 seconds in the microwave. 141 calories and very tasty!
  • armyvettech
    Options
    I make scrambled eggs the night before and heat them in the morning for 30 in microwave. I work out in the morning so I already get up early.
  • anderl34
    anderl34 Posts: 4
    Options
    I LOVE the chocolate Meal Replacement Shakes by Advocare. They are a bit pricey, but I do them almost every morning for breakfast. I have a little magic bullet blender so they are very easy to mix up (just add water). They are 220 cals and 24g of protein, so a great way to start your morning. I also love adding a 1/2 cup of strawberries and blending them in. Quick, easy, and nutritious, you just have to be willing to pay a little extra (1 box = 14 shakes, around $35). Great to sip on the ride to work as well!
  • leo02098
    leo02098 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Most work mornings (Mon-Fri) I mix cottage cheese and a fruit of some sort together for breakfast. My favorite is raspberries. I used to do oatmeal with apples and cinnamon, which is filling and tasty and pretty quick. I've never tried the overnight oatmeal as was suggested by another poster, but I've heard good things! Good luck!