wtf -- go away belly fat -- total rant dont be mean!

Options
I'm getting really irritated.... and wondering if there is something wrong medically with me.... I have lost SOOOOO much weight my legs, arms back look AMAZING but because i am now skinny everywhere except in the middle i look pregnant... i do a lot of dieting and working out (though i do not always track it here) and it is absolutely embarassing when people ask me (are u pregnant?) ;/ I love my body and EVERY OTHER PART of my body but have done sit ups and everything else... dieted... grrrr.... is lipo and a tummy tuck realy the only answer?

d_c9d59dcf6125.jpg me on left... thats with me sucking in and a body slimmer on SMMFH... i wear a size 12-13 jean! that looks super baggy because my legs are so skinny.... and my shirts are large but look ridiculous because my shoulders and arms are smaller.

This was a total rant... not sure what t do anymore

Replies

• canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    You are crazy I don't see a big fat belly anywhere!!!!! I think your are being to hard on yourself! ; )
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    In all honesty, although I do see a little belly fat but you don't look preggo to me & your body look proportioned.

I suppose that you're an apple & you carry most of your fat to your belly. Unfortunately if thats the case, it will be the last thing to lose so you need to be more patient.
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I can't give you any tips. I just wanted to tell you that you look amazing. I've heard cutting back on sugars helps with belly fat. Don't know how true that is.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I think you look amazing!

My belly looks similar to yours actually. And I can empathize with your feelings. Are you certain it's not just loose skin that you are seeing? That's what contributes to my "pooch".

The fact is you can't really target fat loss in a particular area. You lose it all over. We're all just dealt a different hand when it comes to body types.

Look at it this way.... I'm sure there are plenty of women who would kill to have your body. Don't be so hard on yourself.
  • MonkeyFlower
    MonkeyFlower Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    your looking fantastic! i know it can be really stressful when you cant get fat off a certain area..if it helps i think we all have our spots that drive us crazy - i know my thighs do! :mad:
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I think you look great, have a little more patience but I think that might just be your shape and where you carry weight. Try not to get down, just keep doing what you're doing!
  • vger11
    vger11 Posts: 248
    Options
    reminds me of my college years..........DO YOU DRINK LOTS OF BEER?
    you look good...to me.
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    you kids look awesome....not sure which it you 'cause I know belly fat and I don't see any!

I love yoga & pilates....awesome for core.

watch the carbonated drinks....

they completely bust my efforts
  • wittyusername
    Options
    You don't look pregnant to me

after reading your post I was expecting a completely different picture to the one you've posted

you said you are the one on the left? do you mean right? coz the one on the right has a slightly larger tummy but I wouldn't say ANY of you looked fat tbh

you are being way too hard on yourself
  • mistyladidah
    mistyladidah Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You don't look pregnant to me

after reading your post I was expecting a completely different picture to the one you've posted

you said you are the one on the left? but looking at the pic your friend on the right has a larger tummy than you & I wouldn't say ANY of you looked fat

you are being way too hard on yourself

Yep. I actually thought you must be the one on the right, who also doesn't look pregnant, but the shadow hits her bell' just wrong. It doesn't help that the girl in the middle has her sexy pose rockin'. :wink: You all look awesome!
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    definitely don't look pregnant.
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I don't think you look pregnant, you look very nice in my opinion. That being said, if what YOU see when you look in the mirror isn't what you want, keep working out and eating a balanced diet and it will change =)
  • KaidaKantri
    KaidaKantri Posts: 401
    Options
    I don't see how anyone can even think that your prego with a belly like that. As in your stomache looks too skinny to be prego. You look great and I agree with everyone else, you're being too hard on yourself.
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    My belly is the last part for me. Don't even sweat it until you reach your goal.
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    You do not look pregnant, seriously. Eventually, the fat will melt away from your belly if you keep eating at a deficit and exercising. My problem area is my waist, it's a lot better but it's always the first place I gain and last place I lose weight.
  • oandptech
    oandptech Posts: 12
    Options
    The belly (even though I didn't really see one! :D ) could be a sign you need to strengthen your glutes! When your tush isn't as strong as it can be your pelvis (especially on us gals) will roll a bit forward. Do a few extra glute and back exercise and see if that helps.

And for the people thinking you're pregnant are just rude. Clearly have no filter on their mouthpiece! I would reply with... "It is unwise to comment or ask a women if she is pregnant when the woman has not told you herself that she IS pregnant." Nothing about being rude but it will get the point across that you didn't appreciate it even though it is terribly rude.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    According to your ticker, you've got almost 20lbs to go. Be patient and re-*kitten* once you reach that goal. The body prefers to store fat in the places that it's easiest to carry it, that's all.
  • IsisRosa
    IsisRosa Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I don't see any sort of belly on the girl on the left. I think you're being too hard on yourself.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    You look great! I wish I had your body!!!! My problem is my belly and my boobs!!!!!!!! You're doing a great job!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I don't think you look too bad.

Eat at a deficit, lift weights/do cardio.. and wait.

It's all you really can do.