Have u only got a small amount of weight to lose?

Options
ali117
ali117 Posts: 12 Member
Hi my names Ali. I have lost 6kgs over the last year and a half. Still want to lose another 2 or 3kgs. These seem to be the hardest to lose!! I exercise regularly (3 times a weeks) at the GYM. But fall off my diet for at least a few days each month lol. Looking for like minded friends, to motivate me and keep me accountable and me them. Also to swap weigh loss successes with food, exercise, supplements etc. If this is you please add me.

Replies

• fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Yup. I have been trying to lose the last 5-7lbs for the last year now. They don't want to budge.
  • Flass
    Flass Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    same boat. want to lose another 2-3 kgs but it's getting tricky. if anyone has any tips i'm all ears!
  • Strong_Fit_Able
    Options
    Yep, all up after a couple years I've lost 30kgs, over that time I hit some bumps and lost and regained. I am now only 10kg away from my "goal" weight, and I am finding it so hard. I exercise 5-6 days a week, I am very active and eat well, I do want to enjoy my life so I don't deny myself any types of food... everything in moderation, but it's coming off very slowly. I'm getting there so I am happy, but it is a little frustrating. I just focus on my fitness level and how much it's grown, I'm doing things I never thought I could, so that keeps me going :)
  • knittermom07
    knittermom07 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm in a slightly different boat, I still have a few 5-6 pounds to go to what most would say is a goal weight, but I'm really happy with my progress, down 30 pounds. So I am trying to maintain and so far its going pretty well, but if I end up loosing it after all then so be it. My main goal at this time is gaining muscle mass and reducing fat, not sure how to do that at all, but thats what I would like to do at least...
  • Healthymom207
    Healthymom207 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem, less than 10lbs. to lose and the scale won't budge. My body is making some changes, getting more toned. I have stubborn abdominal fat that won't go away, but my abs are getting firmer. I actually have a 2 pack at the top...haha. Cardio has not really done anything for me, but I have noticed more difference with how I look with adding more weight training. I use the Chalean Extreme dvd set for weight training, combined with Turbofire for cardio. The heavier the weights I use the more difference I see. If you don't use weights I would suggest getting some free weights to workout with....I currently use 10,15, 20lbs.
  • dward2011
    dward2011 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I have 11 pounds to go, so I consider this a small amount. I have lost 15 so far. Feel free to read over my profile and add me if you wish. Please send me a message and let me know how you found me (I don't add random folks due to a creeper in the past).

Good luck!
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 5-10 pounds. sometimes I think my body has decided my current weight is a very good fit and wants to just STAY here
  • jibbala
    jibbala Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I want to drop a little more than 10 lbs but I lost over 40 a few years back. These 10-15 come and go over time.
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Actually just hit my goal weight. So kind of maintaining and sort of trying to figure out where I go from here.
  • britneyy32
    britneyy32 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'd like to lose around 10 pounds and it's so hard to get off! But I'm not really concerned about my weight on the scale since it doesn't seem to move even though I know I am losing fat (I guess I must be gaining muscle at the same time). So I am more concerned about losing body fat % than my overall weight going down on the scale. I'll add you! :)
  • ali117
    Options
    Cardo will help you to lower your body fat and light weights with high reps of about 3 sets of 15 will help to give shape, stimulatating fat burn around muscle.
  • ali117
    Options
    Yep muscle weighs more than fat. So remember to look at your inches and not just the scale. Keep up the good work.