Hello Hello~! ^_^

Options
minally
minally Posts: 9 Member
Hi! My name is Allyza. I have gained 10 pounds recently and It's been stuck in my body for quite a while. I'm on the verge of being overweight. My wish is to lose 25lbs. From 140lbs to 115lbs is my greatest wish. It will be like a dream come true. I will gain more confidence and become more healthy. But the thing with me is that I lack self discipline. I fall into my temptations.

I could really use some friends and motivation. Few smiles and "you can do it!" will help me a lot. Maybe even a strict friend that can help me through my goals and drive me away from my temptations. :D I'm willing to do my best! So please add me and let's be friends and motivate each other~!

Thank you so much! ^_^

24490539.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• 57silverfox
    57silverfox Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    good luck
  • Chryskk
    Chryskk Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Added you as a friend. Welcome! :)
  • hwhit614
    hwhit614 Posts: 5
    Options
    hey :) i'm new on here and im looking to loose 30 some pounds and could really use a friend on here too! :)
  • magicmike24
    Options
    I would suggest going with a friend. Im a huge procrastinator myself and once I get someone to go with me to the gym, it doesnt make it as hard to wanna workout and do what im supposed to do. That will also help with motivating each other to want to get better and reach your goal. I wish you the best of luck!