Always on the Lookout for New Friends

Options
Hello all-- I'm always on the lookout for new friends to support, help, and all-around encourage as you make the best decision of your life: to be the the TRUE YOU by building a healthy mind, body, and heart.

ME: I'm 35, getting in shape to be the best husband and father I can be, the best ME. I've been on MFP over a year now and have lost 64 pounds so far (out of a goal 125-- 61 pounds to go). I try to eat a healthy, low-calorie diet and exercise five times a week (including running using the Couch-to-5K program). I login in everyday, and I try to be open and honest about the path I'm on. I do my best to encourage all of my MFP friends and hold them accountable. I don't have all the answers, but I'm always willing to listen and give my thoughts if you ask.

YOU: You've commited to this. You're ready. You don't want to be trapped any more by an unhealthy body or self-doubt. You want to look good and feel good, for YOU. You understand everyday won't be perfect, but you're willing to stay with it for the long haul and make this a real lifestyle change.

If it sounds like I'm a friend you can use or might like to have, send me a request. Good journeys to everyone!.

Replies

• Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    You sound like person who has a great attitude towards getting healthy, while motivating others to be the same.

Request sent!
  • shep5856
    shep5856 Posts: 11
    Options
    ILL add you, always looking for motivated people to get inspiration from
  • v3x1m2
    v3x1m2 Posts: 10
    Options
    will add you, always on the look for inspiring people.