What's your dream?

Options
QueenGorgo
QueenGorgo Posts: 75 Member
So now that I'm close to accomplishing my health/fitness/hotness goals I've started to think about the promises I made myself when there was another person strapped to my back (and my thighs).. I used to lie in bed with a fashion magazine and a package of Pecan Sandies (how I still miss you old friend) and I would dream of "when I lose weight I'm gonna...." For me...my dream is to dance. In my mind I the love-child J-Lo and Beyonce will never admit to having but I never had the ability to do anything about it. Now I do and I'm seriously thinking of taking Hip Hop classes a couple of times a week. I'm going to go on Tuesday to look at the class just to see what it's all about and hopefully I'll summon up the courage to actually speak to someone and maaaaybe even sign up....

So I'm wondering..what do you guys all dream about, or what have you been able to do once you lost weight?

Replies

• rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Be able to cross my legs. Haha...my over all dream is to feel happy.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    World domination. Yep, dead serious. I'm ambitious. Not that I think it will ever happen, so I like rozsbluejay's answer. To be happy. What else is there?
  • F__7
    F__7 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Not there yet at my dream goal.. but when I get there.. all I can think of right now is to say: Hmmmm so this is what it looks/feels like!!
  • 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    Options
    Find peace
  • moepod
    moepod Posts: 5
    Options
    Wearing regular sized clothes, and being able to run, maybe a half marathon?
  • colcap101
    colcap101 Posts: 2
    Options
    A whole lot of things - to buy clothes from a normal shop, to play a bit of sport again, not to worry about flimsy chairs, to look forward to jumping on a plane and being comfortable in a seat. All things that most people find normal is what I want. Anythign above and beyond that is a bonus.

Good question though and congratulations for nearing the end of your journey
  • dawnp1833
    dawnp1833 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Do it! Do it! Please go sign up for the class - you're going to love it so much! And please come back and let us know how it went!

(I used to take dance lessons and miss it like crazy!) (and miss the rockin' body I had when I was doing it!)
  • JuneBPrice
    JuneBPrice Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    To for once, just once, feel like a guy could ACTUALLY find me attractive.
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Honestly? For my marriage to get back on track. I didn't stay with this man for 13 years to have it fall apart. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt to show me I am important to him... Just praying it works out, or I will have to start my life over with my son, and for that I am terrified.
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I want to run a full marathon or do a triathlon.

I want to be the girl with boundless energy who can keep going all day on her own accord. I'm getting there....
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    To find the man of my dreams to share my life with:) I actually found him once but we were way young and he had to move back to Washington. We met at a place called the Wildlife Safari when I was about 20. He worked there as a Ranger and I fell madly in love with him. Surprise, he loved me back:)

The distance was hard when he had to move and I moved up there for a time to see if we could make it. Lack of money and his over-bearing mother(who I now know was right)wanted him to go to school and get rid of the girl. He didn't want to but I ran home to mommy when we had a fight over some dumb thing I can't remember.

Again, the distance, so we went our separate way eventually. I didn't know what I'd lost until it was too late. I got mixed up with a poor match for me and eventually tried to find Doug again when that ended. By the time I located him he was happily married with kids.

So, does lightning strike twice? Maybe one day:)

denise
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Know that you are in so many ways, and a man will too;) I think we have to believe it first though. If we think little of ourselves I think it turns us into "turd" magnets:(
  • GnochhiGnomes
    GnochhiGnomes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    To be able to wear medium sized clothing or smaller. Also for someone to call me skinny without me asking. I know I'm a guy and I should want to be muscular and all that, but I want to be skinny. Also I want to run the London marathon, but that a very long-term goal.
  • JuneBPrice
    JuneBPrice Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Know that you are in so many ways, and a man will too;) I think we have to believe it first though. If we think little of ourselves I think it turns us into "turd" magnets:(
    Well, at the moment I'm a "nothing" magnet.
  • Bigmomma0u812
    Options
    LOL @ Turd magnets.... good one.
  • MartiJ521
    MartiJ521 Posts: 434
    Options
    My dream is to be pretty. But most importantly be healthy.
  • germaic
    germaic Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    To write poetry again.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    So now that I'm close to accomplishing my health/fitness/hotness goals I've started to think about the promises I made myself when there was another person strapped to my back (and my thighs).. I used to lie in bed with a fashion magazine and a package of Pecan Sandies (how I still miss you old friend) and I would dream of "when I lose weight I'm gonna...." For me...my dream is to dance. In my mind I the love-child J-Lo and Beyonce will never admit to having but I never had the ability to do anything about it. Now I do and I'm seriously thinking of taking Hip Hop classes a couple of times a week. I'm going to go on Tuesday to look at the class just to see what it's all about and hopefully I'll summon up the courage to actually speak to someone and maaaaybe even sign up....

So I'm wondering..what do you guys all dream about, or what have you been able to do once you lost weight?

i have the same dream....i am a good dancer. i have never taken classes. and i have an EXCELLENT stage presence. i can conduct an audience for sure. but i never knew how to go about getting into it. maybe when i lose weight i will look into classes too.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options

you are pretty.
  • MartiJ521
    MartiJ521 Posts: 434
    Options

you are pretty.

aww thank you! cute profile pic :)