My Intro

Options
My name is Jamie-Lee, but I go by Mato, a nickname given to be my several of my friends a while ago. :) I'm a recent graduate nurse who is currently working while going on for my bachelor's degree. I'm 22 years old, and as a result of nursing school, I gained some weight. I just want to get back to my normal weight, and I want to tone up and get back in shape. I used to be really into volleyball, but I can't play anymore, so it's not as easy to stay in shape. I'm trying to get my drive to go back to the gym, too. So here's hoping that MFP will work out for me. :) Good luck to everyone~

Replies

• shep5856
    shep5856 Posts: 11
    Options
    Good luck with your goals, Ill send you an Add!!!
  • MiechanMato
    Options
    Thank you!! :)
  • zeratul1080
    zeratul1080 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I've been on and off MFP for a while now, at the moment I'm trying to lose about 8kgs (18lbs). Friend invite incoming!!
  • Jezpakaas
    Jezpakaas Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi, stay motivated! I'm also on a similar quest to maintain an active lifestyle and re-build a body which I once had as an athlete. Friend request on the way!
  • huckfinn1973
    Options
    Good luck to you and I will add you as well. I will send you a request.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Best wishes on your journey. Good to see you really are taking care of things before they get out of hand; May you have great success.