BBC Show-"You Are What You Eat"

Options
shorerider
shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
Does anyone else watch this show on BBC, "You Are What you Eat?" I've gotten kind of hooked on it and have learned some good stuff--like never invite that woman on there into my house!!! :happy:

It's a pretty good show although I do get a little grossed out when she discusses their "poo." :sick:

Replies

• shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else watch this show on BBC, "You Are What you Eat?" I've gotten kind of hooked on it and have learned some good stuff--like never invite that woman on there into my house!!! :happy:

It's a pretty good show although I do get a little grossed out when she discusses their "poo." :sick:
  • ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    i love this show. it grosses me out when she actually lays out the food that the people eat in a week. so gross!
  • nhoffman08
    nhoffman08 Posts: 28
    Options
    I watch it everyday. Love it! There are 2 back to back shows, those 2 shows & How clean is your house...That's a gross one too.!
  • foxfire9372
    foxfire9372 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Ditto, which makes me realize I don't eat all that bad and keeps me motivated for days that I want to. I really like watching it while I am on the elliptical.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I must not get that station, I haven't heard of it. Sounds like something I would watch:smile: