Options
3ofmine
3ofmine Posts: 136 Member
I have changed it. I'm going to redo my pic and will repost

Replies

• carinnaj
    carinnaj Posts: 149
    Options
    honestly I can't see a difference.. I'd suggest taking your progress pics with tighter clothing (workout clothing is great) , wear the same clothes each time you take a set of progress pics.. and take them from the same angle and same distance.. I do front, side and back about once a month.
    <---
  • rusialeelee
    rusialeelee Posts: 143
    Options
    Carinnaj is right. Pictures should be taken with the same somewhat tight clothes on. If you can stand in the same spot and distance away from the camera that would be tremendously helpful as well. Also, have you been taking measurements? They always make me very happy because judging from my experience the numbers get smaller faster in measurements.. not weight.

Keep at it! you're doing so wonderfully and We're all very, very proud of you!!! :D
  • 3ofmine
    3ofmine Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    No I didn't take measurements in the beginning so I have no idea how many inches. I do know that my clothes size has gone down and my bra size. I'm probably not gonna take anymore pictures until I have lost more weight. I just get upset by it because I don't see any difference and I can't figure it out..the scale is moving I'm down 28lbs from the start but I don't see it a bit. I almost wonder if my scale is messing with me.

Angel
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    No I didn't take measurements in the beginning so I have no idea how many inches. I do know that my clothes size has gone down and my bra size. I'm probably not gonna take anymore pictures until I have lost more weight. I just get upset by it because I don't see any difference and I can't figure it out..the scale is moving I'm down 28lbs from the start but I don't see it a bit. I almost wonder if my scale is messing with me.

Angel

Our stories are the exact opposite! I made this thread last week: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/673638-insanity-progress-pics-6-weeks-in-i-would-have-quit It is crazy how we all have something that is just annoying us in this process

I can see a difference in pictures and my measurements are going down, but the scale is being stubborn! I didn't see your pic before you took it down but it sounds like you need to get a "picture" outfit. As was mentioned, it needs to be something fitted - shows the lumps and bumps, ha. If you see mine, I did sports bras and shorts, but you could do a fitted t-shirt and workout shorts/pants. I know it's hard to take those before pics, but I'm so glad I did.

You know you're making changes - 28 lbs down is great! And you've gone down a size in clothes and your bra. Do your measurements now and pick an outfit, spot, and day to take pictures. Just collect them and then compare them when you're ready. I think in the end you'll like being able to watch your transformation in all the different ways!

Keep up the good work!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i take naked pictures and take measurements for my personal use. it can really help!
  • italiankrystal26
    Options
    I have changed it. I'm going to redo my pic and will repost
    Congrats on the great loss! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!