$1.99 Aerobic step at some Best Buy stores!

Options
Best Buy is having a gaming blowout sale this week.
They have a fitness step for $1.99 (normally $25!) and it's for the wii, xbox, or playstation.
I'd use it just alone without any games, it looks like it would make a great step in general, especially for the price.

It's not available for shipping though, and only a few stores have them. :( There are NO stores around me anywhere that have them.

I just wanted to share this in hopes that somebody might be able to get one since it's such a good deal!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Everlast+-+3"+Aerobic+Step+for+Nintendo+Wii,+PlayStation+3+and+Xbox+360/2327511.p?skuId=2327511&id=1218320818887

Also, Just Dance 3 and Just Dance Summer Party are on sale for $10 (Normally $40!) and they are really fun and a great workout. I already have #3 but I'm getting the Summer Party version tomorrow. I rented it before and it's really fun!

Replies

• nicew0
    nicew0 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip. I need a step for some of my videos. My old one didn't make it onto the truck when I moved.
  • kjw1031
    kjw1031 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the heads-up! I'll check Best Buy the next time I'm nearby.

I LOVE step aerobics!
  • Hericksen
    Hericksen Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You can find out if it's in your local store online, it has a thing where you can check store availability. If it's in one of your stores, I'd probably buy it online and do the in store pickup just to make sure you get it before someone else does. They will probably go fast.
  • kjw1031
    Options
    Thanks again. I just checked and there's not one near me.

I'm not sure why I would need another step, but for $1.99, I thought I might get a backup! LOL!
  • Hericksen
    Hericksen Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Me too, I already have a step but I would have used another one at that price!

Do you have a wii, xbox, or playstation though? The Just Dance games are a great and fun workout and that's a good price on them as well!
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I have this step, it's sturdy and I use it all the time! .. I think I only paid $10 for it at Best Buy, not on sale.
  • _HeyMommy_
    _HeyMommy_ Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    None in my area either.. :0(
  • kjw1031
    Options
    Me too, I already have a step but I would have used another one at that price!

Do you have a wii, xbox, or playstation though? The Just Dance games are a great and fun workout and that's a good price on them as well!

No, I don't have any of the game things. I have DVD's, weights, and a treadmill.

If my hubby wants to gift me with one though..........