Green Tips...

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
Ok all heres yet another one of my random questions I am throwing out but it is a great discussion I think...With this HUGE surge in being "Green" tell me your greenest/lifestyle workout tips here are some of mine
I NEVER EVER buy/use bottles water I own a SIG bottle(stainless steel canteenish)
I run/walk/bike places(for fitness and to save fuel)
I eat organic and as local as possible as well as alot of vegetarian and free range meat
I don't eat processed unnatural junk for my body

and even though its not fitness but it is lifestyle....
I use organic and natural based beauty products and yes that means make up if I even choose to wear it!!!

So everyone let's be green, get green, stay green and share those tips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Ok all heres yet another one of my random questions I am throwing out but it is a great discussion I think...With this HUGE surge in being "Green" tell me your greenest/lifestyle workout tips here are some of mine
    I NEVER EVER buy/use bottles water I own a SIG bottle(stainless steel canteenish)
    I run/walk/bike places(for fitness and to save fuel)
    I eat organic and as local as possible as well as alot of vegetarian and free range meat
    I don't eat processed unnatural junk for my body

and even though its not fitness but it is lifestyle....
    I use organic and natural based beauty products and yes that means make up if I even choose to wear it!!!

So everyone let's be green, get green, stay green and share those tips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I recycle everything I can. Newspapers, catalogs, magazines, cans, plastic, boxes. Even wash the cat food cans which are aluminum and take them in , get a little cash for them.:wink: Our recycle center burned down last month, so everything is on hold until they rebuild.:happy: