Brazil Butt Lift

Options
Has anyone done this ? I'm really thinking about trying it especially since I'm pear shaped and all my extra weight is in my lower body especially my butt : ( I would like to know measurements/ weight loss and pics if possible thanks

Replies

• freew67
    freew67 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Whats funny is someone just let me borrow the disk. Curious also to see what people think of it.
  • scrmngdsy
    scrmngdsy Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm doing my last day tomorrow and will post measurements/pics in my blog on monday!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • amayarnell
    amayarnell Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    i just started this program this week. I'm not doing it according to the program, but at the same time, I am doing Jillian MIchaels Body Revolution, and training for a half marathon (i know im crazy). I pretty much do all the workouts minus the cardio disc because I get my cardio elsewhere. Like others, i carry most of my weight in my thighs/bum area so, i thought i would add in some of these workouts. I am on "day 3", and let me tell you, its KILLER. as in, i am drenched in sweat and hurting after. I'm hoping this helps my trouble areas and see improvement in a couple months! Good luck!
  • freew67
    freew67 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Do these videos mainly work the core?
  • REALBIGBATBASTARD
    REALBIGBATBASTARD Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I would like pics too!
  • amayarnell
    amayarnell Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Do these videos mainly work the core?

well, it has a workout that specifically targets abs/core and the 'bum bum' (weird name, i know) workout is mostly lower body. I have only done these two so far so that's about all i know. the workouts are pretty good and my only issue with it so far is the trainers voice kind of irritates me so i have to have him almost on mute, hah. And, the workouts are pretty fast. You might have to rewind/pause a few times to make sure you are doing it correctly.
  • Racaronga
    Racaronga Posts: 32
    Options
    Bump
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Ok thanks I'll give it a try ; )
  • scrmngdsy
    Options
    Here are my results from the 4 week program:

Measurements
    Chest:
    Start - 34 in. Now - 34 in.
    R & L Arm:
    Start - 10 in. Now - 9.5 in.
    Waist:
    Start - 27.75 in. Now - 25.5 in.
    Hips:
    Start - 37 in. Now - 35 in.
    R & L Thigh:
    Start - 21 in. Now - 20.5 in.
    Weight:
    Start: 126.5. Now - 120.

and here's a before/after pic.. a little hesitant to post a booty pic but will if you really want.

15637er.jpg
  • jc86
    jc86 Posts: 151
    Options
    ^wow great results! i'm excited to start tomorrow!
  • scrmngdsy
    Options
    good luck! you're going to like it.

It's not too much to manage every day and gives pretty decent results :)