• AMS58
    AMS58 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm Alison from Cambridge in the Waikato
    Please feel free to add me.
  • ezavora
    ezavora Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I wish I was a New Zealander, does that count? I answered this post because you are the closest time zone to where I am. Im an American working in the Northern Marianas Islands, pretty sure no one is on here from this area. Ive been on for 3 weeks now and LOVE IT! Ive found friends that are not in my time zone, so when Im on posting I dont see responses until the next day. I would love some kiwi friends. I did spend a month there, mostly on the South Island, If I knew I could have gotten away with it I was going to rip my return ticket and stay in Wanaka. You have the most beautiful country I have ever been to!
  • pixelsurgeon88
    pixelsurgeon88 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Soooo this is where all the Kiwi's are hiding haha.

Hi

My name is Allie, I am from Auckland.

Fairly new to MFP it would be great to make a few Kiwi friends.

A little about myself.....I have already lost 15kgs prior to joining MFP and I have just started a 12 week transformation challenge at my gym to get off the extra 15kgs.
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I am english but live in Auckland :) Studying over here.
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    kia ora.......i'm from auckland....lived all around....orewa in the hibicus coast, snells beach, north shore, birkenhead.....now i'm living in canada in alberta.....the friggin frozen north.....yeah, i don't know what i'm doing over here either.....i was born in british columbia tho, but i grew up in nz.....consider myself a kiwi more than a canadian.....go all blacks!!!!!:)
  • rosecando
    rosecando Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    hi all-im from Ashburton (ashvagus)
  • sabrinabum
    Options
    yussssss more kiwis :)
    I'm from Auckland. Anyone add me if you want :)
  • linton_wallace
    linton_wallace Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just starting out in Blenheim
  • JoMangee
    JoMangee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just starting - got motivated when my partner almost caught up to me - so keen to loose more. Live in Upper Hutt, work in Wellington. Hi all.
  • memmens
    memmens Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm from upper hutt, being using his for a few weeks loving the scanning!
  • Mikey_69
    Mikey_69 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    From Upper Hutt, really liking this site so far. Currently a member at Jetts Fitness.
  • clairabellle
    clairabellle Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Hiya
    From Palmerston North here. I was on here about six years ago but need to get back into it. I’m really looking for good people to chat too about our journeys so feel free to add me as a friend.
  • clairabellle
    edited December 2020
    Options

Here is the link for the NZ group Sam mentioned :)
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/397-new-zealand-group

We have our own food list too so you can get good finds on NZ foods :)[/quote

I tried the link but no luck it said page not found??

• clairabellle
    Options
    ezavora wrote: »
    I wish I was a New Zealander, does that count? I answered this post because you are the closest time zone to where I am. Im an American working in the Northern Marianas Islands, pretty sure no one is on here from this area. Ive been on for 3 weeks now and LOVE IT! Ive found friends that are not in my time zone, so when Im on posting I dont see responses until the next day. I would love some kiwi friends. I did spend a month there, mostly on the South Island, If I knew I could have gotten away with it I was going to rip my return ticket and stay in Wanaka. You have the most beautiful country I have ever been to!

You are more than welcome to add me if you so choose.... the offer is there. 👍
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hi 🙂 The post you quoted is 8 years old, Im thinking the poster might not be here anymore

I posted in a thread that was 13 years old the other day 😂

Oh and Hiii from Australia 😉
  • clairabellle
    Options
    New Zealander here, busy watching the Americas Cup instead of exercising.... feel free to add if you want a positive friend along your journey. 🧜🏻‍♀️🐬
  • clairabellle
    Options

Hi 🙂 The post you quoted is 8 years old, Im thinking the poster might not be here anymore

Lol, yes I am here... but only came back two days ago. Or was it me saying let’s be friends from someone 8 years ago..... I’m confused 🤯
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Lol, yes I am here... but only came back two days ago. Or was it me saying let’s be friends from someone 8 years ago..... I’m confused 🤯

Yeah.. I meant the lady you wanted to be friends with, the post of hers was 8 year old. 🙂

Welcome back 🙂 theres a fair few kiwis here.