Just joined.....

Options
loz4082
loz4082 Posts: 11 Member
I've been doing WW with fairly good success but find that this site is more helpful in terms of what I am eating (fat/protein etc) rather than just points and also much more accurate with the exercise so thought I would give it a try!

Replies

• weefreemen
    weefreemen Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I did WW also for a couple of months online and have actually just quit. I started using this site at the same time and just find it so much easier to follow and settle in my mind what I'm putting into my body. The database is huge so I'm not constantly phaffing around trying to find the nutrition data for what I've eaten and as you say the exercise to calorie burn is so much more accurate. I've lost 17lbs and I'm now exercising almost every day which is huge for me. Met some great online friends and have received a to of support and motivation. If you are looking for friends feel free to add me. I'm on every day so am always accessible. I know you will enjoy this. Welcome and good luck.
  • misskatibear
    misskatibear Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) I hope you get everything you want out of this place! It's really useful and a lot of people have success here.

Feel free to add me if you like!
  • AMS58
    AMS58 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi, I also did WW with great success but needed something different. I love MFP so much more to offer and much better support.
    Please feel free to add me, all welcome :flowerforyou: