Replies

• haylz247
    haylz247 Posts: 435
    Options
    bump
  • OldBean86
    OldBean86 Posts: 3
    Options
    This is exactly the same question that I was going to ask! That along with if anyone has tried it and how they found it?

x
  • giggalon
    giggalon Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hiya!
    I wanted to get it as cheap as poss too as im a student, but ended up getting it off amazon for £109! This was due to one reason only....lots of the ones on ebay are fake. Two of my friends got theirs off ebay...one paid £40 and the other paid £80 and it looked exactly like the real deal however some of the discs didnt play...convieniently the discs that you dont use until month 2 or a good few weeks into the programme so theres no way of getting anywhere once the time has passed to file a complaint.
    As much as i love a bargain, i didnt want to risk the hassle of buying a fake copy or losing my money in the long run.
    When i think about how i used to pay £50 a month at a gym for 12 months, it doesnt seem too bad!

I have to say im glad iv got it though....i just hope the results are worth it!
    :)
  • crafty30
    crafty30 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You found it for £45? Its over £100 on Amazon! I think £45 sounds good! Where is that from?
  • haylz247
    Options
    You found it for £45? Its over £100 on Amazon! I think £45 sounds good! Where is that from?

eCrater UK but i've never used that site! its very expensive on ebay too :(
  • haylz247
    Options
    Hiya!
    I wanted to get it as cheap as poss too as im a student, but ended up getting it off amazon for £109! This was due to one reason only....lots of the ones on ebay are fake. Two of my friends got theirs off ebay...one paid £40 and the other paid £80 and it looked exactly like the real deal however some of the discs didnt play...convieniently the discs that you dont use until month 2 or a good few weeks into the programme so theres no way of getting anywhere once the time has passed to file a complaint.
    As much as i love a bargain, i didnt want to risk the hassle of buying a fake copy or losing my money in the long run.
    When i think about how i used to pay £50 a month at a gym for 12 months, it doesnt seem too bad!

I have to say im glad iv got it though....i just hope the results are worth it!
    :)

hmm yeah i guess you're right. thats very naughty of the sellers. should have checked them all before using but then again, the seller shouldn't be selling fakes.

i might have to save up for it then! i'd rather the real deal haha