Best Not Breaking The Bank Workout DVDs?

Options
2»

Replies

• cersela
    cersela Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Depending on how much space you have near your computer or laptop, there are tons and tons of workouts on youtube.
  • doingit4myprincesses
    doingit4myprincesses Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have wii fit and really enjoy doing it. I got mine used at Game Stop for 50 bucks. New in stores it's 100.
  • redtim22
    redtim22 Posts: 144
    Options
    http://healthysexyhappy.tumblr.com/moveyourassnow
    Try this! It has alot of workouts on it.
  • KaidaKantri
    KaidaKantri Posts: 401
    Options
    I have Jillian Michael 30DS DVD and it's great. It was $10 at Walmart. Walmart also had Jillian's Shed and Shred, and Ripped in 30. I love her dvd's and it works well.
  • dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    BOB HARPER Beginner’s Weight Loss Transformation DVD - $5... and it is NOT an easy workout!!!

ITS 45 MINUTES OF INTERVAL TRAINING FOLLOWED BY A 10 MINUTE ABS ON THE SAME DVD...

www.mytrainerbob.com/store/home.php?cat=251
  • sgarrard01
    sgarrard01 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    One word....Download

Two words...You Tube

Someone put a post up a while ago with the top 20 youtube workouts, but i cant seem to find it! try searching yourself!
  • eliezalot
    eliezalot Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Find the videos you like, then look for them used on Amazon. I got mine for just a few bucks.
  • sgarrard01
    sgarrard01 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    oh, ps.... all of Jillian Michaels DVD's are on youtube!
  • kimmieyr1
    kimmieyr1 Posts: 189
    Options
    Bump
  • geri1955
    geri1955 Posts: 106
    Options
    I have been working out to Biggest loser DVD's, Jillian Michaels, Chris Powell weight loss addition and Lesli Sansone! I switch off with all of the! They each cost less then 10.00 and are cheaper on amazon.com! As far as rhe wii idk my daughter works out to it but I don't like working out to car tune figures! Good luck!
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    www.exercise.com
  • dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I went back and looked through my old topics and found this :

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/599372-free-workout-videos-i-want-you-to-know-about
  • maryb2374
    maryb2374 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Oh! That's a really good idea! I'm at the library all the time! I have been to GameStop and they have the games used, the issues is getting the balance board.

Check and see if your library has video games, too. Ours just started carrying them.
  • Byemma
    Byemma Posts: 55
    Options
    I am doing the 30ds now. I'm not buying any dvd, since I'm on a tight budget as a student. I download them, but I understand that it is way more illegal in the US than it is here.