What is your biggest dream in life??

Options
BeautyFromPain
BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
my dream is that I am going to be opening up my own health place, which is a Gym, which also has Nutritionists working there. Complete with sauna, pool, group classes, bootcamp oh and it has to be overlooking the beach!
I'm going to be the owner of it all, plus a CPT and nutritionist :) Also, instructing dance classes :)

It's going to take years but essentially who cares if I get there in the end!!!

I also want to get married and have 1 or 2 kids (maybe)

Replies

• butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I like your dream!!!

Ever since I was a child my only dream in life was to get married and have children. Not sure why, that's just how I've always been.

Well, besides the whole traveling and sky diving dreams lol

And now my dream is to make it to be UGW :)
  • emmyash
    emmyash Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Great Topic...Well..I love making my small dreams reality..but ever since I was married I have often thought of being a wedding planner or even just party planner..Im not creative at all but give me a theme and i can think up lots of things...having small kids means my dream may never happen but who knows hey?:smile:
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    In my dream of dreams? I'd love to be a singer.

In my reality dreams, I want to be a Vet. That's 10 years of school I'm totally ready to do.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,583 Member
    Options
    Watching my daughter achieve her goals with my wife.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • 3LittleMonkeyMom
    Options
    Wow, I don't really have big dreams for me anymore. Once I had kids, I put all of my focus with them and figured I would think about my dreams later. (Hence how I wound up with 70 pounds to lose! LOL)

I know I want to do SOMETHING big...but right now I don't know what that is. I feel a spark, but it hasn't ignited. :)
  • emrys1976
    emrys1976 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Thru-hike the Appalachian Trail
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    i have a few goals that i want to accomplish. i call it My Epic Quest: http://tinyurl.com/7ey2ylw

one of them is to run a race or be in some kind of competition in each State of the Union. Only have two knocked off so far.
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    When I was younger, I always wanted to meet Prince Charming and live happily ever after. That's come true so now that I'm older, my dreams involve our children. I want to see my sons grow into men and dream their own dreams which hopefully, involve me being a grandma...someday. :bigsmile:
  • Nicola1944
    Nicola1944 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    To get married, have a baby and buy a house! Simple things to most people really but thats what i really want :)
    xx
  • Melanie_RS
    Melanie_RS Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I want to have a real job. it seems if you don't have a few letters after your name nobody pays attention to what you say.

Being a stay at home mom only allows you the right to speak credibly on household cleaners and appropriate bedtimes, regardless of education.

someday I'll have to "run to the office" and fly somewhere for a meeting....do all that important mumbo jumbo ;)
  • rehan82
    rehan82 Posts: 22
    Options
    Ahhh...

Thousands of dreams! Each one is worth dying for!
    Many came true! Still not enough though!
  • Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    Children and grandchildren. My husband and I want to have a child (or maybe two). We want to arm that child with all the knowledge we can give and watch him/her grow to a healthy, intelligent adult and to see them get married and have children of their own so that our great big house will have little feet running through it and little sticky fingers entwined deeply into our hearts. That's my ultimate dream.
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    My ultimate dream of dreams would be to star in a Broadway/West-End Musical (specifically Wicked, Blood Brothers or Les Miserables)

My reality dream (which I am currently working on) is to become a fully qualified speech and language therapist, living in my own flat in a big city :smile:
  • doutri2
    doutri2 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I would like to own a Bed and Breakfast. I love meeting people from all over and making breakfast.
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I think I want to be a mom.

I never did before, but now, I want to adopt a child :)
  • heagler870
    heagler870 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Is a goal the same as a dream? I'm just going to assume they are one in the same but I have quite a few. Not just one BIG one
    1. Have a photography business
    2. Have a house somewhere nestled in the country with a lot of land, a barn, and a few horses (This has been with me since I was a kid)
    3. Join Crossfit and stay with it
    4. I'm kind of timid to say this since I am so big right now but I really want to one day do fitness modeling competitions. I think this would be the Ultimate goal for me.

I've realized all of these things are attainable and I'm going to work my @$$ off to get them!

Oh yeah, I do want to get married one day.... That's just not my top "dream/Goal"
  • joypeaceloveall
    Options
    I want to find my beloved and soulmate and have a long, healthy, and happy life together.
  • MSimm62385
    MSimm62385 Posts: 227
    Options
    1) To find a design-related job that I actually ENJOY doing.

2) To find a girl that sends me head-over-heels in love again.

3) Take a vacation to Japan. Bonus if I actually can get a grasp on the language.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    In my dreams, I am wealthy enough to retire early, and travel the world. I would love to spend lots of time in Australia, Italy and Spain.
  • FunandFitMom
    FunandFitMom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in the same boat you are! My world revolves aroud making my munchkins happy and healthy :)