5'1" mother with over 50 pounds to lose!

Options
Hi,

I have been here before but was not very committed to making complete life changes. I have made some significant life changes since I originally joined this site. I am determined and motivated. I am looking to be friends. I am looking for people to encourage me and people I can encourage! If you are interested in joining me on my journey please send me a friend request! I would love to be a part of your transformation too!

Replies

• CitaPita
    CitaPita Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello, there!

I'm new here as well, and it's not my first time at this rodeo, either. ;)

I really feel like attitude and commitment make all the difference in the world. I spent a long time thinking "Why do I need to count my food when (insert name of skinny friend) gets to eat whatever they want and stay thin?"

But what I've come to realize is that eating well isn't just something I do to be skinny, but something to do to be HEALTHY. Big realization on my part and has very much changed my way of looking at food.

I'm around 5'3" with 90ish pounds to lose. I'd love to be friends!
  • Sid_7594
    Sid_7594 Posts: 1
    Options
    Good Morning 5' 1" mother,

My name is Sid also known as sid_7594. I am just starting my transformation today. If you would like, we can go through this togeather. I want to show my wife it can be done and hopefully convince her to do the program with me, maybe if she see another mom doing the program she will start it also.

V/R

Sid_7594

P.S. My wife is 5'1" also although she says she is 5'2" :)
  • sempertracy
    sempertracy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    "Ditto" is the word I would use. I'm 5'2 with a total of 68lbs to shed (with 26lbs down). I was within 13lbs of my goal weight last year when a hip injury sidelined me for almost 6 months. Amazing how fast the weight comes back when you can't exercise. I think we just need to find our focus and always make time for Mom. If you need a "short" buddy I'm here for you.