Joined 5 days ago, looking for friends

Options
Hello,

I just joined 5 days ago and am now just trying to track, throw some exercising in and stay within my calorie limit. I have about 30lbs to lose. I am looking for friends to help give me tips and to encourage me to stay on track.

Replies

• ReinaLorenz
    ReinaLorenz Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the lifestyle change youare making.....I am on everyday ...friend me and we can do this:smile: together
  • Woodmangler
    Woodmangler Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I just re-started myself... so onward we go together!
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You have come to the right place! I have been here 2 weeks, and the support is amazing!!!!!
  • sassylis
    sassylis Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just joined last nite! :)
  • DaRizzKid
    DaRizzKid Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Today was my 45 day mark! You (and anyone else) are welcome to add me if you want for some support. It's so much easier to stay focused and on track with the help and love of others <3

good luck!!
  • Officialas
    Officialas Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I just joined too! I was keeping a manual eating plan, but since now discovering this, found it'll be a lot easier to track my calories as well as also gain some extra support as I finish my weightloss journey :D
  • Jfrerichs
    Jfrerichs Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I joined a couple of weeks ago, but then went on vacation for a week. Needless to say, today is like starting over. Friend me if you'd like - the more support we all have, the more likely we are to succeed.
  • JavaArk
    JavaArk Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new too. Put the app on my phone and thought it was great! Didn't realize it was had a forum with "friends" too. :) I am 41, wife, mother, dog owner, and a wanna be health nut! Encouraging words and support is always needed! You may friend me.