I need friends!

Options
Hi everyone,

I've been using this on and off for a while now, but I just got back from vacation and found out I gained 10 pounds!! I am 5'2" and weigh 160 pounds now. I'm trying to lose 35 pounds to get to my goal weight of 125 pounds. I'm determined to actually use my fitnesspal regularly now to help accomplish my goal. More friends = more motivation for everyone!

Please add me:)

Replies

• FelicityEliza36
    FelicityEliza36 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    <--- love new friends!!
  • forty3fab
    forty3fab Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am just starting over a well, I will send you a request!
  • ChelleFeegan
    ChelleFeegan Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Add me if you wish - I'm just starting out really - but am there for support (and need it in return)
    xx
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    <--- love new friends!!

^^^this!!!!!!
  • Darcyw4
    Darcyw4 Posts: 44
    Options
    i <3 new friends and meeting new people! I have a long way to go on my journey to getting healthy. Feel free to add me! :bigsmile:
  • Officialas
    Officialas Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out here too, feel free to give me an add also! :)
  • karen4801
    karen4801 Posts: 20
    Options
    Great! We're in the same boat except I'm an inch shorter! If you don't mind, I'd like to add you as my very first friend.
  • mcenjill
    mcenjill Posts: 3
    Options
    I need friends too! Finally DOING this! This is time for me. I love life too much to let it pass me by. The worst thing that has made me realize I have to do this... "I took my son to Florida and Universal Studios to Harry Potter for his graduation present..... while going to the beach a college guy moo'd at me... and then while at theme park, I had to pass up 3 coasters that I couldn't fit into" - I often ask myself how I let myself get this way? no support. Could use all the friends I can get! Thanks all!
  • YolandaSaez
    Options
    I too am trying to get to the goal weight (doctor's goal) of 120-125lbs...I wouldn't mind losing 53lbs to weight 100 though! Oh and I've added you as a friend. =] Everyone, since i've joined this site has been nothing but great supporters! they all keep me motivated.
  • LilyD4ever
    LilyD4ever Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need friends too! I need motivation and would like to motivate others as well. Im also new here.
  • mhnmommy
    mhnmommy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started myself - sent a friend request - looking to lose 30 lbs.
  • wrk4mine
    wrk4mine Posts: 11
    Options
    I've also hit a plateu and need help jumping back into the swing of thigs i think this is an great app but need freinds as well to keep me motivated
  • SunshineGRL76
    SunshineGRL76 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!! I just started on the site last week. I've been battling with my weight (and these 35lbs) for the past three years. I reached my goal before my wedding, although, since then, it's been downhill. Last May, I got married, and since then have put on about 35lbs. I didn't realize how quickly the pounds added up. I could use new friends, and definitely a strong support network...Looking to chat about nutrition, exercise, and even offer encouragement to all my new friends...We can totally do this!!!
  • ltllady76
    ltllady76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I've been using my fitness pal for a year and I've lost 32 lbs. any advice or encouragement you need please friend me. I have had an amazing circle to encourage me through this journey. Having support is so important in weight loss :).