adding cardio to 30 day shred?

Options
I am having a hard time. I know the scale doesn't always move with the 30 day shred, but I lost 1.5lb and seem to have gained it back. I know people say with the 30 day shred you lose inches not lbs always, but it is discouraging. I was debating adding a little bit of low impact cardio a few days a week...or alternating with some cardio? I'm not sure what to do to get this going here.. I'm on about day 17 or 18. Just want to really maximize my weight loss here! Thanks!!!

Replies

• Shrinking_Moody
    Shrinking_Moody Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 10 of the 30 day shred and my measurements are changing a bit - but I still incorporate cardio daily via the elliptical. On my "off" days from the shred DVD (typically one a week) - I supplement with a different DVD or additional cardio (elliptical or zumba)- or even a kettlebell. While it is a hard workout - I'm afraid that 20 minutes a day isn't enough - of course I'm also wondering if I'm overdoing things too. Have you taken measurements at all? I measure weekly just to see if anything is starting to budge and while it could be water weight - I find that if my scale isn't moving my stomach or things usually do.
  • MyNaturalHue
    Options
    Im on day 7 of the 30 day shred and i love it thus far. I try to incorporate cardio and do 2 a day workouts 3 days out of the week.