30 day shred

Options
Im on day 5 of the 30 day shred program along with eating a healthy diet. I havent had any changes in inches or weight loss ( i know its still early) but I was wondering how long did it take you to finally lose inches on this program? And do you do anything else along with this video that helped push along your weight loss/ inches lost?

Replies

• 20shan08
    20shan08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I just started level 2 today.

I didn't take measurements, just pictures. I could tell I was losing inches around day 6 or 7. I am down 5lbs but all that came off in the first few days. It's already slowed down a lot. But I feel great! I also use my elliptical for just 10 mins a night.

It's hard to stay motivated sometimes when the scale isn't moving. But it will eventually. You are building so much muscle in these workouts, but at the same time, burning fat! You'll start seeing small changes soon! I decided I'm not going to go on the scale or take progress pics until the end of level 2 now, and then again at the end of level 3. That way, hopefully, I wont get discouraged :)
  • MyNaturalHue
    Options
    WHat really helps me during these first few days of the 30 day shred has been my Weight Watchers scale. It measures BMI, bone density and other things that effect your weight. Noticing a change in your BMI helps on those days that your weight may seem to be the same.
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Only on day 5? You need to be patient.

I didn't notice weight loss until around day 12. After it was all said and done, I lost a total of 9lbs, but that was because I did it every day for 30 days straight (pics in profile).

Keep it up...you will see results soon!
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I was sick a few days after day 6 so i begin day 7 today and after talking to alot of friends on here, I wont be checking my stats till the end of the program =) be patient I hear the results will amaze us!
  • Morgan103084
    Options
    I've completed the 30 day shred. I'm currently working on JM's Ripped in 30 (for the 2nd time). i haven't seen a whole lot of results and i do this 6 days a week. in March i delivered a beautiful baby boy, shortly after i got the depo provera shot. i hear it makes you gain weight, so i'm guessing i just managed to maintain mine, but it wears off in a week or so. and i'm hoping to see some great results after that. i'm a lot stronger and my endurance is definitely up. I'm on the 3rd week of ripped in 30. Don't let it get you down, you'll see results soon. *Just stay away from that Depo shot!!