Oh my...

Options
fynendandi1
fynendandi1 Posts: 122 Member
Hello my name is Kimberly. I am 37 years old. I am separated from my husband for two years. I have not had a scale for a while but knew that my clothes were getting tight. I got a scale the other day and feel like I am going to cry. I am so sick of myself. I hope to loose almost 90 pounds. Pretty gross hugh? I really feel very depressed today. I have got to stick to this "diet", "new way of eating", or how ever you want to put it.

KIM:flowerforyou:

Replies

• fynendandi1
    Options
    Hello my name is Kimberly. I am 37 years old. I am separated from my husband for two years. I have not had a scale for a while but knew that my clothes were getting tight. I got a scale the other day and feel like I am going to cry. I am so sick of myself. I hope to loose almost 90 pounds. Pretty gross hugh? I really feel very depressed today. I have got to stick to this "diet", "new way of eating", or how ever you want to put it.

KIM:flowerforyou:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    :flowerforyou: welcome!
  • wtchywmn
    wtchywmn Posts: 193
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: Just take it one day at a time and you will do fine.
  • fynendandi1
    Options
    thanks. It is nice to be here.:happy:
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    And here I thought this post would be about cherry pie. :tongue:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Hi Kimberly,

You'll find a lot of support here & learn a lot about how the body functions too. :smile:

Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Welcome. From all the post I have seen there are some fantastic, caring people on this site that are willing to help and support you all the way. Don't be depressed you have just started an incredible journey.

It looks like you have a pretty special reason in your pic to reach your goal.

Good luck and God Bless.
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean, I have jo joed myself up to 315 and my goal is to loose around 130 pounds:noway: I am very impressed by what I have read so far:flowerforyou: especially Banks makes a lot of sence:happy: My goal is to make a big difference in my appearance when my daughter comes back from Irak but more important when I go visit my family in German for my 50th birthday:drinker:
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I have gone from 240 to 200 so far...It's possible! It takes time though so don't get discouraged. Let us know how you are doing! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Thinkpositive
    Options
    gotta love the "oh my " moment.
    at least it gets you back to being aware of your health.
    as was stated, that pic shows the best reason why- you want your kids to see you live healthy, learn to live healthy themselves, and be around to see them grow.
    the live as you do, no matter what you 'tell' them...
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Kimberly,

We have all been there, and come to that moment where we decide this time is it. But, this time, you've found a place you can receive support, without having to weigh in front of anybody; a place that will add up all your food for you (I love that) and a place LOADED with great information that has proven itself in all the pounds lost on this site.

Hang in there, we're all here with you.: When you're facing temptation, come on here and blog.:flowerforyou:
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I'm new too and working on facing my own "oh my" moment. Have only been on this site a few days but the support from members is overwhelmingly positive. It's hard to believe that there are so many people facing this challenge (I'm not alone, neither are you) and OVERCOMING IT day by day!

How awesome is that?
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    welcome
    not gross, every dog has it's eeeeekkkkk day! lol good luck with the separation of the pounds and the hubbie :tongue: