Anyone tried Jillian Michael's Yoga Meltdown?

Options
Did you like it? Dislike? Why?

Good results? Bad?

What should I expect if I try it?

Just looking for some user experiences. Thanks! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• 1Cor1510
    1Cor1510 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I used it on days when I don't feel like jumping around. Still get a good burn, I sweat like crazy doing it. I like it, another workout to put in the rotation.
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I tried it. It was okay. As per everything Jillian, it was tough, not at all what I was expecting. When I think of Yoga I think of something that should be relaxing. A workout, sure, but relaxing all the same. Jillian's Yoga Meltdown is not at all relaxing and every bit as much of a workout as her other DVDs.

I've only done it a couple times, when I really want something different.

But it's cheap, so why not give it a shot?
  • ktwest2107
    ktwest2107 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    It's a decent workout, but Bob Harper's Yoga for the Warrior is MUCH MUCH better.
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Thanks, ladies!
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Just tried to for the first time over the weekend. Loved it! It's definitely a workout, you will sweat. No relaxing OMMM here!
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    It's a decent workout, but Bob Harper's Yoga for the Warrior is MUCH MUCH better.

Oooo I will have to check this out!!
  • stellasando
    Options
    Check out the yoga videos by Mark Gonzales. He produces some of the best yoga videos I’ve seen out there. High quality, excellent flow, great instruction and he creates such a great workout experience. Check him out if you can! Hope you like them!
    http://vimeo.com/channels/poweryoga