Mother of the Bride Transformation

Options

Replies

• mcpherson4
    mcpherson4 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    May I look as good when I am 61!! Beautiful! So proud of you.
  • Hadassk
    Hadassk Posts: 63
    Options
    Awww...you look beautiful!! :flowerforyou:
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    You look so beautiful!
  • RhythmGypsi
    RhythmGypsi Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal transformation! :) Proof that, once again, the best time to make a change is NOW, no matter where or what you are doing with your Life in that moment <3 Congratulations on your hard earned success :)

12161155.png
  • MSepp
    MSepp Posts: 228
    Options
    Here are 3 pictures showing how far I've come. My youngest daughter is getting married September 2nd and my goal was to fit into my Mother of the Bride dress to show off how hard I've been working and of course to show off my figure. Hey "why not" at age 61? The 1st pic was taken with my middle daughter at my highest weight of 195lbs. The 2nd was taken last year at my youngest daughter's (who's getting married) college graduation. I weighed 185lbs. The last was taken last week in my Mother of the Bride dress. My weight 150lbs.

Angieandme.jpg

April11.jpg

MOB2.jpg

Oh my word you are simply lovely!

Careful-don't wanna show up the bride ;)

Congrats on your amazing transformation!
  • vkruithof
    vkruithof Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You are almost there! Keep the eye on the prize! Doing this for yourself is the best encouragement you could ever have! AMAZING!!! :happy:
  • cms721
    cms721 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Great job and also MEEE OW!
  • Ldavies85
    Ldavies85 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! You look absolutely stunning, and you look so happy in the last picture!
  • dyannajoy
    dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    You are SO beautiful! AND so INSPIRING! I weigh 195 and want to get to 150 and I am 63. Now I know I can too! Thank you!! And enjoy that precious daughters beautiful wedding. (I also have 3 daughters) Hugs, Dyanna:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • NomNomCupcakes
    NomNomCupcakes Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Your dress is pretty! Way to go girl!! :D
  • cc7315
    cc7315 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • cellokitty91
    cellokitty91 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    ow ow! ;D
  • Catiec76
    Catiec76 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    YOu look incredible!
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Wow great work! You look AMAZING and so young! You may be showing up the bridal party looking too smokin! :laugh: Thanks for sharing! Great inspiration!
  • radradradradrad
    radradradradrad Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE! You look absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations and keep it up!
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Holy cow you look fantastic and that dress is amazing on you!
  • CynthiaAnnGA
    Options
    You look fabulous! Tell us how you did it?
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Here are 3 pictures showing how far I've come. My youngest daughter is getting married September 2nd and my goal was to fit into my Mother of the Bride dress to show off how hard I've been working and of course to show off my figure. Hey "why not" at age 61? The 1st pic was taken with my middle daughter at my highest weight of 195lbs. The 2nd was taken last year at my youngest daughter's (who's getting married) college graduation. I weighed 185lbs. The last was taken last week in my Mother of the Bride dress. My weight 150lbs.

Angieandme.jpg

April11.jpg

MOB2.jpg

Incredible! I'm sure your girls are so proud, and I hope you are too!
  • mellynat
    mellynat Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!!!!!!! Defiantly going to steal some thunder. lol seriously well done!!! I'd be so proud if you were my mama.
  • cindaboo1
    cindaboo1 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You go Momma!!!! Great job!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!