Foods avoided/limited due to lack of self control

Options
I do let myself enjoy these foods every now and then, as I don't think deprivation is the way to go. However, I have to strictly control the supply, because once I start eating them, I can't stop.
-Nacho Cheese Doritos (put the whole bag in front of me and I will eat the entire thing without thinking twice.)
-Pretty much all chocolate. I ate 20 homemade chocolate chip cookies in one sitting one time...yeah, definitely not good.
-Ice cream. Give me a bucket of pretty much any flavor and it's gone!

What are some foods you try to limit/avoid because you just can't control yourself?

Replies

• mrykyldy2
    mrykyldy2 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    For me it is definately McDonald's French Fries. I try to limit it to no more than 2 times a month.
  • tfunkwurzer
    tfunkwurzer Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wine. I used to have my favorite in the house at all times. But once I start drinking it I can't stop and have found that even if I am counting those calories in my daily allotment my weight stands absolutely still, regardless of what else I do.
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    tortilla chips and salsa
    pretzels
    Oreos
    any baked goods

Those are the big ones. Good old refined, processed carbs.
  • shynquiet1
    Options
    Potato Chips, particularly Lay's Classic, my favorite. And fast food period. I don't eat red meat so burgers aren't the issue. It's french fries, fried crispy chicken in some form and the sauces.
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Jager. Straight or with monster... it doesnt really matter. I have it in the freezer and the fridge but I dont get it out.