Still riding high from my weekend NSV!

Options
Not even six months ago, I could hardly walk up a flight of stairs without getting out of breath. Since then, something finally clicked and I am a new woman. I've gotten serious about my food intake, left everything I have on the gym floor and shed myself of 25 pounds! I've started running (and actually like it) and I lift weights alongside the guys. This weekend was another major milestone: with my husband/cheerleader beside me, we both completed our first Warrior Dash!! 3.5 miles and obstacles that challenged my confidence, as well as my irrational fear of heights. lol I did it and I'm ready for more! Anything is possible now!

Replies

• jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV! Congratulations!! :drinker:
  • maggiepz
    maggiepz Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Congrats! We started about the same time and there's no way I can run like you did but I'm so much healthier too. Keep up the good work!
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!

My experience is similar!

I am now training with some friends for next summer's Spartan Race and we are going to give the Tough Mudder a try.

Congrats on your accomplishment!
  • zukkiz
    zukkiz Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    GREAT NSV!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!