Need MFP Friends to Keep Me Motivated!

Options
zsriggs
zsriggs Posts: 1 Member
I started MFP on 7/18 and I have 100 pounds to lose. Would like to get inspiration from those who have struggled with weigh. I have been heavy all of my life and really want this weight gone for good!!!

I have a horrible sweet tooth, which gets me in trouble everytime! Would like to hear from those who have struggle like me and have a lot of weight to lose OR have lost the weight!

Replies

• Sarahsarahsarahk
    Sarahsarahsarahk Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! So far have lost about 20 lbs and still have some more to go! I am also ready to lose weight for good!! :)
  • lisap20045
    Options
    I am in the exact same boat as you. I have 100 lbs to lose and love the sweet stuff. I also like everything with tons of fat. I found out last Friday that I have diabetes. No way am I dealing with that for the rest of my life.

We can do this! Please add me so we can motivate each other to stay with it. I know there is a skinny girl inside me somewhere. :bigsmile:
  • 1992cmw
    1992cmw Posts: 19
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have 60-80lbs to lose. Actually more like 70-90lbs or where ever I feel comfortable. Good luck with your weight loss journey!!! Stay encouraged!!!
  • karyn3037
    karyn3037 Posts: 29
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have over 100 to lose as well. :)
  • WendyFitMomCHANGED
    WendyFitMomCHANGED Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've lost 34lbs so far and have 11 to go to meet my goal. I've done it through exercise and eating healthy whole foods. It's also helped me kick my sugar and soda habit.

I keep a blog with info and tips if you're interested : http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/WendyFitMom

Wendy
  • ofccat
    ofccat Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Love to help keep you motivated and reaching your goals. What are your goals? I have lost 60 pounds overall and 48 of those with MFP and proper nutrition and exercise. I am almost at my goal weight.
  • mary34reilly
    mary34reilly Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Yup....always looking for more friends....feel free to add me :) I'm on everyday
  • hjmatthew
    hjmatthew Posts: 16
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! Always looking for friends and support
  • mrsbrownandlovinit
    mrsbrownandlovinit Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started MFP on 7/18 and I have 100 pounds to lose. Would like to get inspiration from those who have struggled with weigh. I have been heavy all of my life and really want this weight gone for good!!!

I have a horrible sweet tooth, which gets me in trouble everytime! Would like to hear from those who have struggle like me and have a lot of weight to lose OR have lost the weight!
    feel free to add me... we can do this... i looking to lose about 120 lbs!
  • kaykaytea
    kaykaytea Posts: 4
    Options
    Add me, I'm looking to loose a lot and need help!!!
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Hi I have about 40 pounds to lose. It has been a struggle for since over the last couple of years. I love CANDY and about three weeks ago I decided that was the reason I was not losing weight the way I wanted to. I exercise regularly about 5 to 6 times a week if not more but was not losing pounds; inches yes but not pounds. Since cutting back on the candy i have lost 6 pounds in the last two weeks. Even though it may not seem like a lot it is a big deal because I was not losing at all. I love this website because the people are so encouraging. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can keep each other motivated.
  • Shrinking_Moody
    Shrinking_Moody Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hi! I need to lose 100 lbs too. For the first time ever - I'm busting my tail to do it (watching what I eat - and exercising). I've been at it for just over a month and am still sticking with it. I love to offer any motivation and support that I can and appreciate the same as well. My philosophy is that we can all do this together! Feel free to add if you'd like.
  • kelsiekae
    kelsiekae Posts: 65
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too! I've got at least 50 lbs to lose. And am always looking for some more friends to help support eachother along the way! Good luck to you. :smile:
  • hwhit614
    hwhit614 Posts: 5
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm new on here too and could use some buddies! :)
  • ShellyShuey
    ShellyShuey Posts: 162
    Options
    Friend Me! I've lost almost 30 LBs here.
  • michele2224
    Options
    You can add me I have a range between 30-50 lbs to lose. I know I need all the Support and Motivation from others!
  • Eclipsoh
    Eclipsoh Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Totally random, but Emerald nuts has these 100 calorie packs of almonds with roasted cocoa powder on them. REEAALLY good for sweet tooth/chocolate cravings. And this is just coming off of eating like crap, so you know its truly good, not acquired taste good. :)
  • Nano1360
    Nano1360 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    fell free to add me. Just remember that you want to lose weight not torture your self!
    I also have a sweet teeth, I have been here for two month, I occasionally treated my self to chocolates, frozen yogurts, ice creams,etc. As long as you stick to your daily goal every thing should be fine!
  • LisaWilson2012
    LisaWilson2012 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm really new to this too and although I don't have much to lose I'm sure I'll be finding it just as hard as anyone else. Feel free to add me, that goes for anyone. xx