Im new on here....

Hello. I am 5'2 and trying to become much healthier and lose weight for long term. Any inspiration or tips to keep me motivated? Me and my husband are planning a trip to florida in may so I am looking forward to being skinnier. I've struggled wth my weight my entire llife and I know that I need to step up and take action. thanks for taking time to read my post.

Replies

• Hi I have just joined today :-) we are the same heigh and like you my weight and I are never quite on the same page, I am hoping to lose weight for nest year, ideally I want to lose 3 stone in a year, if you'd like to be friends on here we could help each other? Cxx
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Feel free at add my for support! I'm 5' 3" so we're close in goal weight I'm guessing. Just stick with it, sometimes it not east but it gets better and you'll be happy you did :)
  • twilightlvr79
    twilightlvr79 Posts: 130 Member
    Hello, I'm new to MFP myself but I am always looking for new friends to be a part of my support group. So feel free to add me as a friend if you would like.
  • mary34reilly
    mary34reilly Posts: 59 Member
    Hey new members:) welcome! I'm relatively new here as well, and am a firm believer that in order for this to work, we have to kinda join into the social part of the site!! Motivation is key! We can do this! Add me :)
  • hello,
    Im a wine maker for a winery in California. I enjoy lifting weights and working out, but being behind a desk i have put on a ton of weight.
    i miss the days when i was in shape. My goal is to lose 50 pounds so wish me luck.
  • chinita7000
    chinita7000 Posts: 3 Member
    HI all,

Not exactly new but trying again. Never really got the hang of it the first time around. Since my last login last year I have gained 39lbs after losing 45lbs! So here I am, starting over. Better food choices, exercise and calorie counting does work. I proved it and then proved that if you do not stick to it you will gain it back. So, again here I am ready to do this again. 40 lbs die now!
  • I'm new as well. Welcome. I have to post pictures. This is definatly the most helpful phone app and tracking website. Forces me to exercise because by dinner time I'm usually down to about 200 calories.
  • dianne011
    dianne011 Posts: 34 Member
    hello,
    Im a wine maker for a winery in California. I enjoy lifting weights and working out, but being behind a desk i have put on a ton of weight.
    i miss the days when i was in shape. My goal is to lose 50 pounds so wish me luck.

hello wine maker! :) i love wine! you should try portuguese wine if you haven't already! :) the Alentejo and Douro Region are the best! :D