So funny I just have to share...

Options
OK-so I was outside closing my garage and getting ready to go for a run when my neighbor from across the street stepped out to check his mail. He threw his arms up and asked me "Where did that twice-as-big-butt go?" I threw my arms up and said, "It's gone!" I told my husband and he thought it was so funny!!! It definitely gives me motivation to now realize people are actually noticing my weight loss.

FYI: I lost 55 pounds before joining this site from having a baby.

297714.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• afton
    afton Posts: 7
    Options
    =) Mornin, that is quite amuising, and good job on the weight loss!
  • ambercole
    Options
    Great job!!!! I love when little things like that make my day!!!!
  • Windedhl
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHA that is AWESOME!!!! i can't wait till people start telling me my butt looks smaller too ^_^ way to go!!! keep up the good work!!!
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    hehe, something similar happened to me last summer. My neighbor came over to see my wife who was out back sun bathing, I was mowing the lawn with my shirt off, and she goes, wow, Steve, looking pretty hot there. My wife wasn't all that pleased, but I was (although I had to feign not caring to her so she wouldn't get all bent out of shape). Granted, I live on a street that's pretty quite and I'm probably the youngest male there, and being in the best shape of that bunch isn't saying a ton, but still, I was proud!